Votes: 21 42.9%
  • A draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Let's hope that after that failure of a system on Tuesday that things return to normal and that we for once give a good display for the nation.

We are all hoping for a good result . I feel the best we will get is a draw to many injured and I feel the ones out of contract look Ike they know they won't be here next season. And let's be honest if the invest is coming and we want to be in the championship we are short of that standard. Hull and Blackpool both look like they have more than us in the locker so it will be interesting Friday .But you never know 🙏 for the win COYY

We are certainly not good enough to be in the play-offs. Volume turned down tomorrow night so that I cannot hear Karl's voice screaming around the empty stadium from the first minute.

Before Tuesday I had this down as "would take a draw but not the end of the world if we lose". After Tuesday it's a must win. We need to beat at least one of the other promotion chasers to have a shout at the playoffs and Lincoln are easily in the worst form of the four we have to play. Saying that I think it'll end as a nervy draw with Lincoln not wanting to lose and us being unable to take advantage of their low confidence.

Just reading Lincoln have also got alot of injured players out . Maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Is this game on ifollow aswell as Sky? Don't think I can take biased sky bashing one off at little Lincoln punching above their weight and the talk of a 4th stand is in the plans but hasn't been built yet.

Start with a draw, a win is a bonus.
Draw. ✅
Win.✅
Defeat. ❌

The odds are 2 to 1 in our favour. :D (y)

My greatest concerns are that it is on the telly, its Friday and I may drown my sorrows if we get whipped "live" as normal.

Is this game on ifollow aswell as Sky? Don't think I can take biased sky bashing one off at little Lincoln punching above their weight and the talk of a 4th stand is in the plans but hasn't been built yet.
It is indeed. There was a bit of an outpouring by those who don't have (or don't want) Sky. EFL and Sky agreed a deal.

Was thinking, we could turn it on like we did against Doncaster, but we're on SKY.

I see the poll so far is in favour of a Lincoln city win, confidence non the team and the fans seems to have now disappeared. I’m being pessimistic nothing unusual but I can’t see us winning. I would love to be proven wrong.

If we carry on like against Northampton we'll be lucky to get 10 points from last games let alone the grail of 20.

Anyone predicting a win, based on what we saw on Tuesday, or against Blackpool, has been on the Kool Aid. 2 nil Lincoln.
But why would it be based on what we saw the previous two games? If so, based on our great winning streak we'd never have lost for the rest of the season. Based on the performance vs. Doncaster it was a nailed-on win vs. Bollockpool. Based on our performance vs. "top" sides we didn't have a chance vs. Donnie....and so it goes. Fans get depressed and/or pissed off after abysmal performances but SUPPORT their team. That's why we're fans (fanatics, get it?).

Oh god. We have to play again, do we? I can see a defeat, albeit a narrow one.

For all the adulation from some quarters on here regarding MApp at Lincoln, I can’t see them getting promoted. I count at least three teams better than them and a handful more in better form entering the last few weeks of the season.

If MApp stays there he’ll be lining up against a KR Oxford side again next season.

I see the poll so far is in favour of a Lincoln city win, confidence non the team and the fans seems to have now disappeared. I’m being pessimistic nothing unusual but I can’t see us winning. I would love to be proven wrong.
I hope you have the defibrillator on standby tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom