Away Match Day Thread +++ 10/03/18 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC +++

Please don't lose...please don't lose...please don't lose...please don't lose

Last edited:
It’s good to have a game to concentrate on rather than off the field matters.
Wish I could be there today but will have to settle for the radio.
Massive game again today win and we can breath a sigh of relief for the time being lose and we won’t want to look at the table.
As usual before a ball is kicked I am optimistic of a win so I’m going for 2-0 and hopefully an announcement of a new manager at the end of the match.
Fingers crossed !!!!!
COYY

Really tough call but we have been losing recently by the odd goal and them by 2. Could be high scoring 2-3, 3-4 except the last time we scored 4 was Plymouth away and we were a much better side then. A point is a great result against those below us. Clean sheet would do wonders for belief but can't see us handling the long ball/direct play so well and just hoping one of the front boys has a blinder so a hopeful 1-2 win. Depends entirely on whether we the midfield and second ball - we always did and we don't any more. If we don't control it today it could get messy, Time for Lego to be a bit more Whingy as they are going to try and kick us off the pitch.

If anyone wants a ticket today then I have a spare. It is an over 65 though but assume you could pay the extra or chance it

Seems like I'm going with the majority on here, no teasy will want to lose this game. It's gunna be edgy and scrappy and horrendously nervous to watch.

0-0 draw

If we’re two down by half time, Tiger storms into the dressing rooms gives them what for and we go out and get a draw,solving the new manager issue.

Stare at a rusty post for 90 minutes. Go deaf from the noise on the terrace. Call Ardley a virgin. Crap portion of chips. Warm Carling. Turbo chainsmoke 4 fags at H/T menos pint. Get a picture with Tiger.

Wimbledon away.

Fin.

Stare at a rusty post for 90 minutes. Go deaf from the noise on the terrace. Call Ardley a virgin. Crap portion of chips. Warm Carling. Turbo chainsmoke 4 fags at H/T menos pint. Get a picture with Tiger.

Wimbledon away.

Fin.
My word! You know how to live!

Really tough call but we have been losing recently by the odd goal and them by 2. Could be high scoring 2-3, 3-4 except the last time we scored 4 was Plymouth away and we were a much better side then. A point is a great result against those below us. Clean sheet would do wonders for belief but can't see us handling the long ball/direct play so well and just hoping one of the front boys has a blinder so a hopeful 1-2 win. Depends entirely on whether we the midfield and second ball - we always did and we don't any more. If we don't control it today it could get messy, Time for Lego to be a bit more Whingy as they are going to try and kick us off the pitch.
Welcome back ?

Back
Top Bottom