Away Match Day Thread +++ 10/03/18 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC +++

We will win. Kluivert arrives via helicopter pitchside landing . But most of our supporters don’t notice due to appalling non league sight lines.

I think we will get proper beat up tomorrow 4-0
Hoping for a draw though

Sick of the misery. In spite of everything our lads, especially as they have had a nice long break, will come out all guns blazing and score three in the first half. we will then (being us) concede two in the second half and in stoppage time they'll miss a penalty but we will still win and at the end of the game they will announce we finally have a bloody manager and then the rest of the year will start looking less bleak.

Sick of the misery. In spite of everything our lads, especially as they have had a nice long break, will come out all guns blazing and score three in the first half. we will then (being us) concede two in the second half and in stoppage time they'll miss a penalty but we will still win and at the end of the game they will announce we finally have a bloody manager and then the rest of the year will start looking less bleak.
Well we can dream I guess. Imagine actually having a manager; nah it’s just too far fetched to contemplate and you shouldn’t build up such high expectations.

The least likely part of that prophecy is the announcement of a new manager

Ah remember the away days in Barcelona..will we be match fit or forget how to play football after the break??

The real Wimbledon 2 Oxford United 5 (2 ogs, Ledson2 Kane) Att: 4767 and 899 Yellows fans. After a massive misunderstanding, Kluivert will announce that he applied to join us.........as a player! A dog will run onto the pitch.

I’m going, Charlton is my only other away game in 2 seasons. I’m wearing the same lucky pants. I got this [emoji106]

Hope your missus has washed them in the meantime. :sick:

Cannot lose today or the new manager will be under immense pressure. We know exactly what to expect from Wimbledon, long ball and physical nasty football.

Line up like this today
Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho ASB
Brannagan Ledson
Henry
IBR Thomas Ricardinho

It's a tight ground so chance to get on the backs of the Wimbledon players and make them feel uncomfortable. One thing i want to see today is good delivery from corners none of this inswinging corner that's two close to the corner force Wimbledon into putting bodies on the line and creating space for us in the box. Ledson will be vital to us today going to need him to going into these 50/50 and giving them a taste of there own medicine with the physical game.

My 1 worry is Smith Brown against Lyle Taylor who has bagged a few hattricks this season. Ricardinho or whoevers on that wing needs to back ASB up.

2-1 oxford
Brannagan IBR

Watching from behind the sofa here in Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand. Not confident at all but always hopeful. 4 nil to the Us. Did my ACL this morning so I have the joys of an operation on Monday morning. Now I can empathise with Rob Hall and Evo P. It hurts like hell. Only a win will ease my pain.

Back
Top Bottom