Away Match Day Thread 09/01/2024: BSMT - AFC Wimbledon vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game tonight as a guest of a Wimbledon fan up in the Directors area. I picked up a team sheet and was surprised to see our keeper listed as number 13, Owen Goodman, who I believe is currently on loan at Colchester from Crystal Palace. Don’t know why that would be and if that implies anything or was a simple mistake
their last home game was vs colchester so suspect a printing/programme error. but you never know!

wasnt at the game, didnt watch it on ifollow, didn't listen to it on rad ox

Played in that abomination of a kit ( why?), and by most accounts didn't play all that well (again)

wasnt at the game, didnt watch it on ifollow, didn't listen to it on rad ox

Played in that abomination of a kit ( why?), and by most accounts didn't play all that well (again)

I've been waiting for you to post on this matter. :)

I do agree if he's playing for us on the pitch we should support him 100% rather than berate him from the safety of the stands, and maybe that's more your point here, but not being able to say someone is rubbish on this forum......................??well, might at least cut down the length some of these threads.......................,

Personally, my view is that sometimes we can be too quick to berate players after a poor result without actually thinking.

Players more than likely do see these boards and so it is an extension of the terraces in some respects.

I know people really don’t mean any harm, but I am sure if they underwent a staff 360 review only to find out that many considered them to be a clown, I can’t see that doing much to help confidence.

Personally, my view is that sometimes we can be too quick to berate players after a poor result without actually thinking.

Players more than likely do see these boards and so it is an extension of the terraces in some respects.

I know people really don’t mean any harm, but I am sure if they underwent a staff 360 review only to find out that many considered them to be a clown, I can’t see that doing much to help confidence.
I was told my performance review was private?

I'd like to participate in the MOM poll but some of the players are missing?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom