Home Match Day Thread 12/01/2021 Papa Johns Trophy OUFC v Cambridge United

Tonight won’t be our night, we’ve gone from superb and they couldn’t get the ball to we can’t pass or win the ball....what the he’ll is going on?

I think half a season playing at RM/RW will do him the world of good. He needs game time and considering the players we are rumoured to be in for, I’m not sure that he will get that with us. I think KR has realised that Clare is much better when played higher up the pitch. I’m sure that he will come back to us a better player.

Imagine the scenes if Clare scores the goal that sends Swindon down..
Fair comment. I've not been following the transfer rumours for the past coupe of weeks. Will take a look later.

Classic example there so many loose balls that we should have won but we didn’t win won ffs

Fair comment. I've not been following the transfer rumours for the past coupe of weeks. Will take a look later.
There hasn’t been all that much going on; officially, at least. The usual suspects have been mentioned a lot but at this point, nothing of real substance. You haven’t missed much, mate.

It's time for the subs I think. Passes not connecting from midfield to strikers

Tonight’s game is as bad as at the beginning of the season, just glad this isn’t our first team.

I think the hour mark would have been the target for Brannagan, Winnall and Hall.

Good that we have options to throw on.

Back
Top Bottom