• OUFC on pens

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Tranmere on pens

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on iFollow, (presumably?) as it says 'Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off' on the Match Centre page for the game?

If not, I'll go fishing.
I don’t think ifollow can show it if it’s on sky can they? TalkSPORT2 have live commentary from 17:45 which might be useful for those who can’t pick up radio Oxford coverage.

And on iFollow, (presumably?) as it says 'Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off' on the Match Centre page for the game?

If not, I'll go fishing.
Hope so. I can cope with ifollow . I don't have Sky so Play Off games meant going via Now TV (free trial at the time) and buying a Sky Sports day pass IIRC. Also involved physically removing son off Xbox thingy so able to watch in comfort on TV. That would be tougher now, he's grown a fair bit in the last 6 months!

You’d expect a fairly strong starting xi for this looking at who was on the bench yesterday.

Eastwood
Forde Moore Grayson Ruffels
Kelly Hanson Sykes
Lee Taylor Shodipo

1-0 ox
If Henry is back from his dead leg can see him slotting into midfield for one of the three. Maybe Hanson will go RB for Ford.

I would strongly think that, with such a short break after the last game, the following will start:

Agyei
Hall
Grayson
Eastwood
Hanson
Shodipo
Taylor

It would be madness not to, surely? They’re our freshest players.

IFollow says access but later it will only be audio. Same last match on Sky.

I would strongly think that, with such a short break after the last game, the following will start:

Agyei
Hall
Grayson
Eastwood
Hanson
Shodipo
Taylor

It would be madness not to, surely? They’re our freshest players.
I think Agyei or Shodipo will be on the bench, the rest will start.

I'll be honest I have no interest in this trophy at all, but I'm guessing a win would mean some nice prize money so COYY

If not, I'll go fishing.
It won’t be on iFollow. Sky hold the rights to the broadcast so id get your rods ready, mate.

The game may be on iFollow for overseas fans, only if its not being shown locally on TV though.

It will be audio only for UK fans.

The game may be on iFollow for overseas fans, only if its not being shown locally on TV though.

Hang on. If you’re using a VPN, you can change the location to a European country like Holland and it should enable you to watch the game on iFollow. It will also be cheaper..

Hang on. If you’re using a VPN, you can change the location to a European country like Holland and it should enable you to watch the game on iFollow. It will also be cheaper..
As Malc said, the ifollow page says "Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off". But what they mean by "access" is that you only get access to the audio, not the video. Bastards. Especially if you have already paid a monthly subscription for the video.

A VPN connection to another country will work, but only if you can find the network that is carrying the match in that country. I don't know if a Dutch network is carrying the match. Last season a VPN connection to ESPN in USA worked for me.

Playoff wasn't on any form of TV over here, neither local nor subscription, and IFollow didn't work over here...

As Malc said, the ifollow page says "Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off". But what they mean by "access" is that you only get access to the audio, not the video. Bastards. Especially if you have already paid a monthly subscription for the video.

A VPN connection to another country will work, but only if you can find the network that is carrying the match in that country. I don't know if a Dutch network is carrying the match. Last season a VPN connection to ESPN in USA worked for me.
I have used my Dads work laptop before and as he uses a Dutch VPN (due to where his company is based), we have been able to access iFollow that way. I’m talking about iFollow only, not other streaming networks.

Eastwood
Hanson
Lee Kelly
Agyei Taylor Shodipo

SUBS: Barker, Atkinson, Gorrin, Hall, Sykes, Winnall, Stevens
Brannagan's played a lot of minutes since his return from a long layoff, and has looked pretty tired the last couple of games, so I'd give him the night off.

Even if Henry or Long are fit to play, I wouldn't risk them, as I reckon there's more than enough in that starting lineup, and on the bench, to get the job done.

COYY

Eastwood
Hanson
Lee Kelly
Agyei Taylor Shodipo

SUBS: Barker, Atkinson, Gorrin, Hall, Sykes, Winnall, Stevens
Brannagan's played a lot of minutes since his return from a long layoff, and has looked pretty tired the last couple of games, so I'd give him the night off.

Even if Henry or Long are fit to play, I wouldn't risk them, as I reckon there's more than enough in that starting lineup, and on the bench, to get the job done.

COYY
I agree with the above. The only change I would make, is Sykes ahead of Kelly. I think Sykes needs to continue this form he’s in and tomorrow is a good chance to give him another hour, before a big game on Saturday.

Just get a Kodi stream if worst comes to worst or on a footy streams site if you can click past the ads... As it's on sky it will be all over the dodgy stream sites.. I follow stuff never is because of the lack of interest in televising League one games. Luckily for me I will be using my father in-laws sky go! But Kodi on the Android box is just as easy tbh and sometimes better quality amazingly.

Rising tides a good add-on for footy or "the crew" you have sports devil add-on but less reliable.

Last edited:
I thought iFollow blocked VPNs? Or at least they did a couple of seasons ago. There's only 1 I found that ever worked..

I agree with the above. The only change I would make, is Sykes ahead of Kelly. I think Sykes needs to continue this form he’s in and tomorrow is a good chance to give him another hour, before a big game on Saturday.
I did think exactly the same, then decided I'd rather risk Kelly from the start, instead of Sykes!

I did think exactly the same, then decided I'd rather risk Kelly from the start, instead of Sykes!
May see Kelly actually contribute somthing.. When he came off last night commentators were saying he looks really unhappy to come off.. I'm like he is unhappy.. what about us watching him do nothing all game.. He must have something for KR to keep picking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom