• OUFC on pens

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Tranmere on pens

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can state with absolute certainty that extra time will not be an issue...

Is there Extra Time? Maybe remove the draw option, then change the AET options to 'on Pens'?

It’ll be the second time in a year we’ve played behind closed doors at Wembley...could even be three

Great motivation for the team.
One game from Wembley.
It might only be the pizza pot trophy, but it is massive for our club.

You’d expect a fairly strong starting xi for this looking at who was on the bench yesterday.

Eastwood
Forde Moore Grayson Ruffels
Kelly Hanson Sykes
Lee Taylor Shodipo

1-0 ox

Strange one this match money for a win and from sky would be a tidy sum for a club like ours and it would certainly go somewhat to helping out in this present climate, so maybe a strong starting line up but with Easty in goal

Yeah, I'd like to see Agyei start. Can only see us winning. 2-0 is my prediction. We really are building some strong consistency. A clean sheet would do Eastwood a lot of good,it'd be nice to have him challenging stevens again

Bolton supporting friend of mine says to be very wary of Tranmere. Apparently one of those sides who don't look any good but somehow seem to get the job done.

As an aside; did anyone on here know about the Bolton/Tranmere rivalry? I certainly didn't...

Link: Sorry, not relevant, but may interest some...

Which, if any of the new recruits are eligible to play in this tournament?
All of them, surely. No way is Barker cup-tied, he wasn't even playing in this country the first half of the season, and Luton aren't in it in any form so Lee is fine. Grayson has already appeared in it, so we know he's eligible (and will definitely start I reckon - at LB, to give JR a break).

So, for us technophobes, what's the easiest way to watch the match without being ripped off pricewise?

Bolton supporting friend of mine says to be very wary of Tranmere. Apparently one of those sides who don't look any good but somehow seem to get the job done.

As an aside; did anyone on here know about the Bolton/Tranmere rivalry? I certainly didn't...

Link: Sorry, not relevant, but may interest some...
I'm pleased to see them doing well, I hope they bounce straight back up. They were pretty shafted by the end of the season decision (not that there was really any other way it could have gone).

Tranmere are no mugs - they have a similar record over their last five games to us (four wins and a loss). I know they are a league below, but they will pose a greater threat than Wigan did last night.

And on iFollow, (presumably?) as it says 'Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off' on the Match Centre page for the game?

If not, I'll go fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom