Home Match Day Thread 16/02/2021 Papa John's Trophy SF - OUFC v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite my absolute disdain for this competition, I think I will watch this match. Missing live football that much.
Rad Ox for me .... Im not paying for sky sport for just one game

we're in a lockdown , no-one can go to watch the game live, no-one can go to the pub and watch it either

Its a semi final tie with a Wembley final for the winner, IMO its shame that a sizable number of OUFC ( & Tranmere) supporters wont be able to watch the match live unless they shell out for a Sky sport TV contract....( or go fishing).

There's a papa johns outlet down the road from me, and another pizza outlet too... pappa johns can do one along with their sky sports tv mates.... if I want a pizza, I'll buy from their competitors

Rad Ox for me .... Im not paying for sky sport for just one game

we're in a lockdown , no-one can go to watch the game live, no-one can go to the pub and watch it either

Its a semi final tie with a Wembley final for the winner, IMO its shame that a sizable number of OUFC ( & Tranmere) supporters wont be able to watch the match live unless they shell out for a Sky sport TV contract....( or go fishing).

There's a papa johns outlet down the road from me, and another pizza outlet too... pappa johns can do one along with their sky sports tv mates.... if I want a pizza, I'll buy from their competitors
Some reward for PJ for providing the much needed prize money they’re providing to cash strapped clubs.

A day pass for Now TV costs the same as an iFollow pass. What’s the difference?

If you have Sky you can sign up to football for £18 month with 31 days notice.
Will subscribe tomorrow and give notice on Wednesday.
This will cover all games including the finals on 14/15 March.

I use releasesky.com for any PL football. May also have our game on that.

Yeah I hate Murdoch too but we decided early in lockdown 1 that in order to survive we would subscribe to Now tv. It has been a lifesaver. COYY

Need to take this match seriously Tranmere will. They have done well in cups recently. Lee Taylor and Shodipo should start just need a midfield to supply them. Over to you Karl!

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes John Aldridge, Paul McLaren, Phil Whitehead, Junior Brown, Ray Train,
Sam Smith, Georges Santos and others.

B5fOv4HCYAALxwr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom