General Very Tinpot Wycombe

If Wycombe win at Wembley that would make next year really tough . But if you're good enough we will do it.

I know that, it's just it doesn't fit in with the "Little Wycombe" picture Ainsworth constantly paints. If he's to be believed, they have not got enough money to pay the tea lady
They didn’t during the first lockdown the season they got their promotion, they made all their office staff redundant

Don't issue programmes , card payments only in kiosk, burgers / hot dogs close to a £10 each .
Built additional on training ground without any planning permission. Cheap , classless horrible club.
Weirdest thing about Adams Park is after the game. We are all queueing to get out yet the rest of the ground is completely empty!

After the MK Dons match Ainsworth made a comment about his back line probably having more league appearances than the entire MK Dons team. May have been an exaggeration, but you get the point. An experienced back line makes a huge difference.

Furloughed with the distinct possibility of redundancy according to this:

Yes but I remember them announcing that they were making there office staff redundant and I think one of the first clubs in the league to do so.

After the MK Dons match Ainsworth made a comment about his back line probably having more league appearances than the entire MK Dons team. May have been an exaggeration, but you get the point. An experienced back line makes a huge difference.

Although MK Dons have Dean Lewington, who has played more than 850 games for the club (dating back to their Wimbledon days) - which is more than Wycombe's two most experienced defenders (Tafazolli & Jacobson) have played in their careers combined.

So whilst it is important to have experience......Ainsworth is talking B*****s again.

Although MK Dons have Dean Lewington, who has played more than 850 games for the club (dating back to their Wimbledon days) - which is more than Wycombe's two most experienced defenders (Tafazolli & Jacobson) have played in their careers combined.

So whilst it is important to have experience......Ainsworth is talking B*****s again.

To think we had Ryan Tafazolli on trial back in the Conference days.

Raynes and Wright it looks like 2012/13 .
Harry Worley and Duberry also played !
Mullins did play , think on loan ?
Sam Long played a game as well !

Back
Top Bottom