General Very Tinpot Wycombe

What did ww do so wrong last night?.... Style of play?.... What's wrong with it? , I was entertained
I also dont really get the vitriol towards WW. Anybody would think they were local rivals... ๐Ÿ™„ Was it because they had the audacity to beat us on one of the biggest days in our recent history? A day when we were shat and only had ourselves to blame I might add.

I dont really care how they do it - I dont have to watch it regularly - but they are getting a good deal of success playing to their strengths and game plan that suits them. Im sure their supporters arenโ€™t complaining too much.

*Dons tin hat... ๐Ÿ™„

I also dont really get the vitriol towards WW. Anybody would think they were local rivals... ๐Ÿ™„ Was it because they had the audacity to beat us on one of the biggest days in our recent history? A day when we were shat and only had ourselves to blame I might add.

I dont really care how they do it - I dont have to watch it regularly - but they are getting a good deal of success playing to their strengths and game plan that suits them. Im sure their supporters arenโ€™t complaining too much.

*Dons tin hat... ๐Ÿ™„
style of play. notice no one moans about Mk dons way of playing.

It says he's only played 9 games for them he couldn't have been that fit

I don't think Wycombe will be worried about the other two teams .

So one example and how much did we really get for him?

Hardly โ€˜the Oxford wayโ€™ - give me four more examples and then we can talk properly about it being โ€˜the Oxford wayโ€™.

My throwaway comment was that we make a profit on players we sign - sorry if you took it too literally.

What is all the talk, & obsession with Wycombe Wanderers. Anybody reading this thread would think it was a local derby๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't be bitter & jealous cause they've slightly done better than us. So has Bournemouth' & Brentford.

Back
Top Bottom