Whyte to Forest

And to think that if Holmes, Hall and Carrathurs had been fit all season we might have gone up and made far more than the £5m these two may be worth?!

Football evolves and I'm glad we have a manager that was able to evolve with it rather than be stuck on one stupid and frankly pathetic view!!!

Somewhat odd response to a perfectly reasonable point.

Can someone help me out and nail the letterbox shut? I’m a bit busy keeping an eye on this giant vat of p*ss I’ve got on the boil.

The point is, and Ryan has done it to death, is that Robinson got lucky with injuries that allowed Whyte and others to get more fans time. Well, that's football and many players have got a break at the expense of others missing out. But Ryan is fixated on the fact that on one day early in the season, Robinson had a different team on a white board which proves him a crap manager.

Robinson changed, adapted and produced a team that was the form team for the last third of a season. That deserves recognition, as does the support he has given to the likes of Whyte.

But then some are unable to see change in others as it makes their position look somewhat childish.

Perfectly predictable response from an increasingly chippy one-track Scotchers, who seems to get kicks out of talking down at those who have been employed in footballing industry!

You would hope that with all these experts who have worked in the industry, they might occasionally get a few things right?

Despite having no connections to the club, and no business experience, even I'm able to see through some of the rubbish they come out with.

Realistically £2 million with a hefty sell on and money for so many appearances. I think some people are dreaming at figures of £5 million. I hope he doesn’t go and stays for at least another year.

Not enough in this current climate, 6 million at least, we can put in towards our new ground otherwise he can help us to the championship

“Northern Ireland appearances bring additional money and more benefits are still to come."

Makes me wonder if KR didn't want Whyte getting too involved with NI because of the financial situation.

Back
Top Bottom