Current Player Nice link from OUFC on Gavin Whyte and Mark Sykes

Foley

Yes he was impressive when he played and it looks like he can improve more.
I was particularly impressed when he was played wide right when Whyte and I think Browne were unavailable. In an unfamiliar position he looked really good.
We have some very good young players with Whyte, Sykes and Baptiste plus all of the other young players coming up behind

Shosho

I was particularly impressed when he was played wide right when Whyte and I think Browne were unavailable. In an unfamiliar position he looked really good.
We have some very good young players with Whyte, Sykes and Baptiste plus all of the other young players coming up behind
Hope we continue on this path of recruitment!

frenchconnection

Think of the future values.... not only to us as players but resale ....the futures bright the futures yellow and blue

Upthecowboys

These 3 are big positives for us.

Newport away last season was the first time I'd seen Baptiste play and I thought he looked something really special. Very excited to see how these 3 progress next season.

Marked Ox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ox4Eva OUFC Players 7
Eaststandboy OUFC Players 65
W OUFC Players 15
M OUFC Players 29