Ex Player Gavin Whyte - Missing him ?

£2,000,000 or Gavin Whyte, frustrated not to be allowed to move to the Championship, in the squad?
I thought the message from the itk people was that he would have been quite happy to stay, but the club wanted the money.

As others have said, he would have added even more to what is currently a squad playing well.

I thought the message from the itk people was that he would have been quite happy to stay, but the club wanted the money.

As others have said, he would have added even more to what is currently a squad playing well.
Well if itk people say so it must be true!

£2,000,000....

It's in the public domain that he even pushed for a loan back to us so it doesn't take a genius to work out that he'd have been happy to stay. Would be class if we got him on loan in January. When Cadden goes we have the luxury of being able to replace him with either another attacking RB or a rapid RW with Long slotting in at RB.

It's in the public domain that he even pushed for a loan back to us so it doesn't take a genius to work out that he'd have been happy to stay.
I’m sure he was happy to stay put on loan while picking up his new, hyper inflated pay packet. Not sure he’d have been QUITE as ecstatic had we told him he couldn’t talk to Cardiff and he’d just have to deal with it, however. It’s a completely different scenario being happy to come back on loan versus being happy to stay on his old terms.

Back
Top Bottom