National News Who next

mooro

Presuming that Boris departs one way or the other, then two questions:

1) who should replace him?
2) who WILL replace him?

Presuming that Boris departs one way or the other, then two questions:

1) who should replace him?
2) who WILL replace him?
Sunak, Javid and Gove probably all fancy their chances, reality should be absolutely no-one tainted by Alexander , Boris DePiffle , Johnson as one of his cabinet members/ministers

but given its the Tory party they'll more than arrogantly do what's best for them

Well Suella Braverman, the Attorney General, has launched her campaign to be PM tonight.

As for the questions:

1) Rory Stewart but the Tories screwed that up.
2) Jeremy Hunt or some mad Tory right nutter like Steve Baker.

The not even mediocre patsy Braverman putting her name forward is perhaps the height of delusion. The Tories would vote in MadNad over her, that is how bad she is.

Ben Wallace might rise up the odds with his refusal to resign and putting his job for the nation first.

It will be like the equivalent of a 1 mile selling race. All the candidates are flawed and tainted and not really wanted by anybody. It will have to be one of the current crop or somebody who has had a senior ministerial role because whoever the Tory party chooses they will need to hit the ground running. The whole problem with the Boris saga is the major issues we face have been put on the back burner.

• React
Reactions: QR
Jeremy Corbyn has finally had his old age lurch to the right and wins a by election as a Tory, steps in and finally becomes PM and the first thing he does is imprisons Marcus Rashford, Essex yellows claims he always liked Corbyn.

John Redwood or Liz Truss would be alright with me.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Penny Maudant.
I remember being one of the few to forecast Major as PM when he was a 33-1 outsider.
The favourites might well be the two who resigned, or the new chancellor.
I can’t help feeling that someone without too many links with Boris might come through

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Penny Maudant.
I remember being one of the few to forecast Major as PM when he was a 33-1 outsider.
The favourites might well be the two who resigned, or the new chancellor.
I can’t help feeling that someone without too many links with Boris might come through

I think it is an open goal for Labour if it is anyone who was in Johnson's Govt.

Back
Top Bottom