What Have You Been Watching Lately? (No Spoilers)

"The Old Man"........... its on Disney Plus

Jeff Bridges as Dan Chase, an old boy with a murky past is being sought out for his "sins" by the current spooks - and its not going well for the new kids.

I relate well too it. :)

"The Old Man"........... its on Disney Plus

Jeff Bridges as Dan Chase, an old boy with a murky past is being sought out for his "sins" by the current spooks - and its not going well for the new kids.

I relate well too it. :)
Don’t have Disney +‘but hopefully one of the other steaming channels might pick it up, it sounds good.

Litvinenko on ITV............... most excellent 4 part series. Binged it.

Nothing changes much.

Putin, War, any opposition dying..........

Fauda on Netflix - subtitles - Israeli Defence Force, complex relationships, bombs, executions, hostages.

Many twists and turns - 9/10 from me.

Me and the wife watched the RIG on Amazon prime was interesting but strange I thought anyway the ending wasn't very good

Cracking series of Digging for Britain. Well worth a watch as they cover some interesting stuff. Also, just caught up with Trom, a very good Scandi crime series set in the Faroe Islands, well worth a watch. Both are on the BBC iPlayer.

Napoli v Roma was a cracking game tonight.

KR out thread 700 pages going onto 1000 and still no ending in site. Never known such a high thread count of pages with nothing happening of interest 😴😴😴

I watched The Stone Roses Made in Stone doco on Binge and enjoyed it muchly. The footage of Hulme sent me off on a nostalgic trawl of youtube to remind me of student days.

I’m currently 6 episodes into The last of us. It’s so far kept a good and interesting pace up through each episode.

I watched The Stone Roses Made in Stone doco on Binge and enjoyed it muchly. The footage of Hulme sent me off on a nostalgic trawl of youtube to remind me of student days.
The mrs has a pair of jeans signed by the SR, offers accepted

Back
Top Bottom