What Have You Been Watching Lately? (No Spoilers)

QR

Just watched Scarface on Netflix.

"Johnny f*****g Marr" or what!

14 Peaks - Netflix. 10/10.
Blue Story - Netflix 10/10.
Red Notice - Netflix 4/10 at best.

Money Heist - finished the final season, twists and turns - 8/10
COBRA - 2nd season - very enjoyable - 9/10
Greys Anatomy - Words not needed, 18 seasons in 100/10!
Station 19 - A Greys Anatomy spin off, 10/10

We really enjoyed The Terror (BBC), that thing about icebound Arctic explorers menaced by a giant shamanistic bear. Gory and atmospheric.

Currently getting into Succession (Sky), after enjoying The White Lotus, which was darkly humorous in a similar way.

Finally watched under the skin - only 8 years late- wish Iโ€™d watched it sooner itโ€™s very good. Needed to Google some explanations after ๐Ÿคซ

We really enjoyed The Terror (BBC), that thing about icebound Arctic explorers menaced by a giant shamanistic bear. Gory and atmospheric.

Currently getting into Succession (Sky), after enjoying The White Lotus, which was darkly humorous in a similar way.
I want to try Sucession!

The Outlaws. Written by and starring Stephen Merchant. And Christopher Walken. Yes, that Christopher Walken. Dark, funny and moving in equal parts.

Basically, Johnny Moped - Netflix

When it started I thought this could be a long hour and 15. It wasn't.

Jimmy Carrโ€™s I literally just told you. Episode 2 on catchup on all4 is amazing.

The Ashes. s**t performances and was cancelled before the end of the series.

Don't look up - Netflix

Didn't know anything about it except that it divided option.

Humour and genius in equal measure. I think I know who might disagree with me. ๐Ÿ˜

Don't look up - Netflix

Didn't know anything about it except that it divided option.

Humour and genius in equal measure. I think I know who might disagree with me. ๐Ÿ˜
Watched that today, liked it. Pretty cutting on American life ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom