What Have You Been Watching Lately? (No Spoilers)

Been in my list for ages, but Mindhunter. Absolutely fascinating.

Mandalorian S3 opening episode - short in length, but, plenty of 'action' packed into it

note ( in case anyone interested isn't already in the know)- it doesn't pick up from the end of Madalorian S2 , ....you'd need to watch The book of Bobba Fett ,- or at least the last 3 episodes of Book of Bobba Fett - to start watching Mandalorian S3 in 'chronological' order

Just finished watching the first season of Severance - the Adam Scott workplace drama on Apple TV+ (wife got a new iPad, and it came with three months free).
It was like Wes Anderson and Charlie Kaufman got together and went on a particularly weird trip. I think it might actually have been genius, or it might have been the ramblings of a mad man. I'm not quite sure. I do know that I'll be signing up for another couple of months when the second season comes out!

Though the first episode of The Mandalorian S3 was awful.
The first season was pulpy fun in an 80s action show, heist-of-the-week kind of way. But now they seem to have descended into poorly written fan service and fetch quests. Andor has raised the bar, and this was nowhere near.

If finance floats your boat try...

Madoff - the monster of Wall Street on Netflix.

Many jaw dropping moments.

Yeah, making my way through this now.

Horrible, hilarious, and very, very good.
Shame this will be the final series of Succession. It really has been excellent.

Just finished watching Better. The first 4.5 episodes were great, but the ending was disappointing (for me)

Not to everyone's taste in know but I'm working my way through Lucy Worsley's biggest fibs in history (BBC iPlayer). It's amazing how many times history has been completely re written 10, 20, 50, 100 etc years after an event based on zero evidence only for the new version of events to be taught gospel for centuries.

Fauda on Netflix - subtitles - Israeli Defence Force, complex relationships, bombs, executions, hostages.

Many twists and turns - 9/10 from me.

Just finished this.

Brilliant series.

More twists & turns than expected and a lovely cliff hanger end that might lead to Season 5....

Currently watching:
Greys Anatomy
Station 19
Race around the world (S2)
Tempting Fortune

Want to watch:
Six Four
Succession
Dreamland

Just finished:
House of Dragons

Back