National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
Err, that's because it's the NHS running it, not the government!
If you want to hold that view then fine by me, but remember when the brown stuff hits the fan later in the year with cancer diagnosis problems and waiting lists, that will be the NHS as well, not the government. You can't have it both ways.

If you want to hold that view then fine by me, but remember when the brown stuff hits the fan later in the year with cancer diagnosis problems and waiting lists, that will be the NHS as well, not the government. You can't have it both ways.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

But I guess the argument will be something to do with funding ... oh wait, 🤔

Err, that's because it's the NHS running it, not the government!
Sorry but the government have organised one of the best Vaccine rollouts in the world and this is down to the giver and Nadhim Zawah, i the NHS off course have done an excellent jib in administering the vaccine so yes kudos to the government and Nadhim Zawahi

Written back in February this FT article is a good read on how the vaccine rollout was organised

Edit - bit weird, the link takes you to a "subscription required" splash screen, but if you go to Google and search the headline - UK vaccine rollout success built on NHS determination and military precision - you can view the article for free....

Last edited:
Took the words right out of my mouth.

But I guess the argument will be something to do with funding ... oh wait, 🤔

Folk forget that, early on in the storm, Matt Hancock wrote off a hefty chunk of historical NHS debt.
Find your Trust here:

Anyone feeling "blurgh".... fill this in please. https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
Thanks for that. Filled it in, but wondering why it isn't better advertised given that it could presumably be vital in assessing the factors that may lead to side-affects.

I guess the priority at the moment is getting as many people vaccinated as possible, and that supply is limited anyway so it's very much get whatever vaccine you can.

I feel bad for you folk.

Here in Texas we’ve been out of lockdown for months even without a fully vaccinated population.

We’re lucky that due to high gun ownership the state governor was able to mandate letting us go about our normal business and just shoot Covid if it turns up.

I feel bad for you folk.

Here in Texas we’ve been out of lockdown for months even without a fully vaccinated population.

We’re lucky that due to high gun ownership the state governor was able to mandate letting us go about our normal business and just shoot Covid if it turns up.

Or put it in a burger.

You guys have options which is swell.

I feel bad for you folk.

And as BAME folk have a higher propensity to get Covid it`s a win-win for the southern states, if you think they are infected, shoot them.
580, 000 dead and 2,500 cases a day with Covid.
On average 316 people are shot every day in the US........ think the shooters need to up their game.

Americans and guns eh?

I feel bad for you folk.

Can't you just sue the ass off it?

And as BAME folk have a higher propensity to get Covid it`s a win-win for the southern states, if you think they are infected, shoot them.
580, 000 dead and 2,500 cases a day with Covid.
On average 316 people are shot every day in the US........ think the shooters need to up their game.

Americans and guns eh?

Observstions on this:

if you dont wear a mask you’re much more likely to get it

“Folk”. Something George Bush says. And EssexYellows.

“Folk”. Something George Bush says. And EssexYellows.

Should I highlight any dry and sardonic attempts at humour?

Over 300 people a day are shot in the US.

That is around 110,000 a year.

Think that is a bigger problem for the US than Covid but there we go.

Myself and wife had our second Jab at the north Cotswold hospital Moreton In Marsh this morning, only 9 weeks after our first one.

Back
Top Bottom