National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
So the EU are threatening to ban the Astra Zeneca vaccine being exported by the EU the U.K. because they’ve messed up with their vaccination programme in Europe, this could derail our vaccination programme by 2 months. Absolute disgrace. First they refused to use the Astra Zeneca because of potential blood clots, then the EU regulatory committee have said it’s safe and there is a surge in getting the vaccination programme uo and running again using the AstroZeneca vaccine, but there are still some countries not using the vaccine, but now they want to ban the export of the vaccine to the U.K. .........wankers

So the EU are threatening to ban the Astra Zeneca vaccine being exported by the EU the U.K. because they’ve messed up with their vaccination programme in Europe, this could derail our vaccination programme by 2 months. Absolute disgrace. First they refused to use the Astra Zeneca because of potential blood clots, then the EU regulatory committee have said it’s safe and there is a surge in getting the vaccination programme uo and running again using the AstroZeneca vaccine, but there are still some countries not using the vaccine, but now they want to ban the export of the vaccine to the U.K. .........wankers

That could affect Pfizer as we supply some of the ingredients if we retaliate. It is pathetic on both sides should it happen.

That could affect Pfizer as we supply some of the ingredients if we retaliate. It is pathetic on both sides should it happen.
It would be pathetic if both sides did this but the EU are now being very silly.

We should also not forget that the EU have a stockpile of AZ vaccines due to their pause in using it, confirmed by the BBC news this lunchtime!!

The U.K. emerge with a lot of credit on the vaccine rollout.
Credit where credit is due. So many vaccinations done over here while the EU dither on their rollout. Their delay, because of question marks over safety of the vaccine was ridiculous considering all the support by various bodies.
Their attitude to the vaccine has caused a number of potential recipients over here to be wary of receiving it.
Hopefully, the whole world can receive the vaccine.
Encouraging news this afternoon. The number of deaths recorded across the UK is 17

I experienced being sleepy, heady and achy arm. Otherwise nothing at all.
if I could experience some of that weight loss I’ll be grateful. Trying to lose 3/4 stone because of lockdown....drinking too much alcohol probably

On reflection, I think we can push that one number up to 103....... (at least that is what I'm telling Mrs Mooro)

Had my 1st jab yesterday [Astra Zeneca] at the Breezeblock, by early evening i had a hell of a headache, felt rough as hell all day today, still got a headache and very blocked up. 1st day off sick in 3 years.

Had my 1st jab yesterday [Astra Zeneca] at the Breezeblock, by early evening i had a hell of a headache, felt rough as hell all day today, still got a headache and very blocked up. 1st day off sick in 3 years.

The current opinion from the MHRA:

"For both vaccines, detailed review of all reports has found that the overwhelming majority relate to injection site reactions (sore arm for example) and generalised symptoms such as a ‘flu-like’ illness, headache, chills, fatigue (tiredness), nausea (feeling sick), fever, dizziness, weakness, aching muscles, and rapid heartbeat. Generally, these happen shortly after the vaccination and are not associated with more serious or lasting illness. These types of reaction reflect the acute immune response triggered by the body to the vaccines, are typically seen with most types of vaccine and tend to resolve within a day or two. The nature of reported suspected ADRs across all ages is broadly similar, although, as seen in the clinical trials and as is usually seen with other vaccines, they may be reported more frequently in younger adults."

Hope your feeling better!

The current opinion from the MHRA:

"For both vaccines, detailed review of all reports has found that the overwhelming majority relate to injection site reactions (sore arm for example) and generalised symptoms such as a ‘flu-like’ illness, headache, chills, fatigue (tiredness), nausea (feeling sick), fever, dizziness, weakness, aching muscles, and rapid heartbeat. Generally, these happen shortly after the vaccination and are not associated with more serious or lasting illness. These types of reaction reflect the acute immune response triggered by the body to the vaccines, are typically seen with most types of vaccine and tend to resolve within a day or two. The nature of reported suspected ADRs across all ages is broadly similar, although, as seen in the clinical trials and as is usually seen with other vaccines, they may be reported more frequently in younger adults."

Hope your feeling better!
A lot better than yesterday, thanks, still got a bad headache even with medication but happy in the knowledge its down to having a good immune system

Poor you, hopefully i'm over the worst, also 2nd jab can't be as bad !
Had 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday. Woke up this morning feeling absolutely crap, as though I had the worst possible case of flu. Taking paracetamol for the first time in over 20yrs.
Suffering effects of long covid, memory shot, brain fog and still bringing up phlegm. After shielding for 6mnths, went out for the meal deal in October and caught the virus along with viral pneumonia.

Had 2nd Pfizer jab yesterday. Woke up this morning feeling absolutely crap, as though I had the worst possible case of flu. Taking paracetamol for the first time in over 20yrs.
Suffering effects of long covid, memory shot, brain fog and still bringing up phlegm. After shielding for 6mnths, went out for the meal deal in October and caught the virus along with viral pneumonia.
Look after yourself mate

Back
Top Bottom