Oxford vaccine 70-90% effective

Slight delay...... and re-jig of what`s going on!

Having shot 1 of the Janssen Phase III trial drug today, or a placebo.

Some complexities around using staff on the trial that may, or may not, subsequently get a vaccine and all the un-blinding from the trial that goes with.

If I`m not around tomorrow... it didn`t go well.
:ROFLMAO:
good luck EY

I had a little peruse of the site that your latest video came from.... Alien abductions/body take over, anti-Semitic new world order, moon landing and joe Biden child grooming conspiracy theories. All of that just on the first page of the “education” genre of videos.

Can’t help but think you’re perhaps getting a bit confused with what is and isn’t a reliable source of information.

I had a little peruse of the site that your latest video came from.... Alien abductions/body take over, anti-Semitic new world order, moon landing and joe Biden child grooming conspiracy theories. All of that just on the first page of the “education” genre of videos.

Can’t help but think you’re perhaps getting a bit confused with what is and isn’t a reliable source of information.
There must be a strong case for banning anyone spreading disinformation - it’s not just silly, but positively dangerous in this context.

There must be a strong case for banning anyone spreading disinformation - it’s not just silly, but positively dangerous in this context.

I think it's everyone's job to expose disinformation.

Not a fan of censorship in cases like this, it does more harm than good.

Just don't read my messages.
Other people can make their own judgements.

Just use more tinfoil to block out the aliens and job done, on a more serious note my gp practice starts on the vaccination programme this weekend, I am not in the first couple of groups, but my mother in law is, have been asked by haematology for what my concerns are , so advice that they can give is based on direct patients questioning rather than a basic information sheet

Just don't read my messages.
Other people can make their own judgements.
'Messages?'
My interpretation is
'My messages are underpinned by my low self esteem and a limited sense of purpose in my life. My friends, such as they were, all hate me because I know the truth and they can't cope with it. They are all controlled by the new world order and are sheep. I am ITK, so I am important. I belong to the group who have sought the truth, and I know it's the truth because the internet tells me so'

If you are so informed I assume that your intensive research has been peer reviewed and your thesis is in progress. If not, have a word with your PhD supervisor about your methodology and your sources. Otherwise, shut the f**k up and let the grown ups speak.

Last edited:
Still alive after my jab.

Sorry to disappoint.

Felt a bit "blurgh" on Tuesday but I feel the same after the flu jab so that hints to me that I got something "live".

Nothing has dropped off and I`m reporting via the app.....not the chip. :)

Still alive after my jab.

Sorry to disappoint.

Felt a bit "blurgh" on Tuesday but I feel the same after the flu jab so that hints to me that I got something "live".

Nothing has dropped off and I`m reporting via the app.....not the chip. :)
But,....... Are you.......?

Back
Top Bottom