Local News Kassam to become a vaccine hub

Dear NHS, I am very happy to attend the Kasstad for my inoculation.
Could you book me in for this coming Saturday between 3pm and 5pm.

PS I don't mind hanging around in the stands while waiting and I will bring my own tea and biscuits.

Apparently they were going to use The County Ground, but then they were told it was full of pricks already....
....as an aside, Channel 5's 'cant pay. we'll take it away' tv programme earlier today (in the UK)had the baliffs visiting what they referred to as 'a professional football club' , who had a high court writ to recover a debt of, (I think) £23k ... all said football club s logos were pixelated out on the footage, however the 'welcome to the county ground' sign hadn't been obscured .... wonder which club it was, having a visit from high court baliffs? Yep them there inbreds at the wrong end of the A420

....as an aside, Channel 5's 'cant pay. we'll take it away' tv programme earlier today (in the UK)had the baliffs visiting what they referred to as 'a professional football club' , who had a high court writ to recover a debt of, (I think) £23k ... all said football club s logos were pixelated out on the footage, however the 'welcome to the county ground' sign hadn't been obscured .... wonder which club it was, having a visit from high court baliffs? Yep them there inbreds at the wrong end of the A420

That has been on before and it wasn't pixelated. :)

Fair enough to utilise it as a vaccination centre - but there are a number of practical concerns IMO

what is going to happen on (home) matchdays?

will it still be being used as a Vaccination centre while simultaneously hosting a home game?

How would keeping (elite) players, playing staff, officials and others needed for a game to take place apart from those staffing vaccination centres , and those having vaccinations?

Has there been any kind of consideration regarding the players etc safety with the Breeze block being a Vaccination centre, & for that matter matchday personnel potentially 'mixing' with those being vaccinated and those giving vaccinations?

What about if lockdown restrictions are eased ( in a few months time) and limited amounts of fans are allowed to go to games?

Can we have a elite section for forum members , mind you Barton community centre which hedena have been using is nearer

Fair enough to utilise it as a vaccination centre - but there are a number of practical concerns IMO

what is going to happen on (home) matchdays?

will it still be being used as a Vaccination centre while simultaneously hosting a home game?

How would keeping (elite) players, playing staff, officials and others needed for a game to take place apart from those staffing vaccination centres , and those having vaccinations?

Has there been any kind of consideration regarding the players etc safety with the Breeze block being a Vaccination centre, & for that matter matchday personnel potentially 'mixing' with those being vaccinated and those giving vaccinations?

What about if lockdown restrictions are eased ( in a few months time) and limited amounts of fans are allowed to go to games?

There will be completely separate access points for the football club and the vaccination centre, which I assume will be in the conference centre. And that's assuming it will still operate on matchdays.

There will be absolutely no risk to the players or club personnel.

I think that was a dispute between Gypo Jed and Power

Back
Top Bottom