Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh agree, but that one game was oretty good.
Charlton favourite to finish in the top 6 and we battered them.
I was hugely imressed with McNally and Thorniley plus Seddon (who could prove to be a step up on Josh)
Early days, but promising.

Pleased to hear it,

I'm back!

So it appears that this wasn't as idiotic as you hoped! I appreciate that you've been stuck in a KFC but just to let you know that not only did we win, but our defence looked pretty good! We did give another penalty away, when the ball hit Winnall in the face, but that's another game without a goal conceded from open play! Oh, and we won!!

As for @Mellowyellow, is that the first thing you have to moan about? We've just seen a fantastic display, a win, a MOTM performance from Ryan Williams at right back, and you're here having a dig! We'll done you!!
A joking quip, not surprised you didnt spot it. How did you get through ignore anyway?
Clearly reeling from some of the laughable "insider" knowledge you posted about incomings in the summer, or lack of it.
Just leave it to two experts scotchy, and stick to ripping legs off spiders, and nasty little digs at fellow posters.
Oh and before you get another snide dig in about not celebrating the great win, I haven't been able to post about a great win today as working overtime helping with an attempted suicide on the education wing.

Who will we ship out to accommodate any potential incomings? I assume those that have been involved in matchday squads thus far would have been already registered so that leaves just Hanson and osei yaw? Unless we loan/sell players of course.

We need full back cover & a CDM next 2 weeks & we’ll get play offs. Gorrin needs cover. Absolute ludicrous if Brannagan gets moved back there from now. He MUST play 8.
100% Brannagan even said in his interview he’s back where he wants to be playing further forward. Crazy Robinson even considers playing arguably the best 8 in the league as a 6.

100% Brannagan even said in his interview he’s back where he wants to be playing further forward. Crazy Robinson even considers playing arguably the best 8 in the league as a 6.
In fairness to KR, when Gorrin is unavailable what would you have him do? We don’t have a natural replacement for Gorrin so it makes sense to put in your best battler with the best passing range.

PS - I’m first to agree that CB is far more effective further forward so I would like to see someone come in that can potentially cover Gorrin and offer defensive cover.

But just not sure KR deserves a bonk on the head for putting CB in there when Gorrin is absent.

We now have 4 senior centre backs so that's sorted. Full back cover and defensive midfielder unless johnson is earmarked for this, although he is only 16. Could Moore absence be related to not signing a new deal, just a thought. Does anyone ITK know if he is signing a new deal?. If not he will gave to be sold this month.

Sometimes you have to play players out of position but Bran is definitely better forward. KR spoke the other day better players would be coming in .So far the quality this year has been excellent Iam sure a right back /center back will becoming plus another CDM as well. But is there another striker coming which will take Winnall or Agyei out on loan . Then we will have options all across the board to that would be very exciting. Great game today same again Tuesday. It will be tougher that we think but the set of games we must win ok

The failure not to sign another defender is already looking utterly idiotic. I suspect we will see just how idiotic this afternoon.
This lasted well.
Defence did well.
Seddon impressed (upgrade of JR?), Thorniley is strong and calm, McInally was outstanding on debut and will develop with experience and Williams was a revelation. Not the back four of choice I agree, but they did a good job and displayed character, organisation and determination. And most importantly, a positive (let’s get the job done to the best of our ability) mind set. Something some fans (?) could do with.

1628974510031.gif

The failure not to sign another defender is already looking utterly idiotic. I suspect we will see just how idiotic this afternoon.

You must be choking on those fried chicken bones tonight?
We have had a great run of centre backs yet you would still of signed and played some absolute carthorse over McNally because of “experience”, think I would I would rather trust our scouts who have made us millions over you picking some donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom