Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are two happening tomorrow/friday?
KR said one deal is done and player will be in tomorrow - I would guess that means it's all agreed and he is in for medical, signing the forms and then doing media stuff so might not get announced tomorrow.

The second player he said they hoped to finalise the deal tonight, so would suggest be a bit longer.

Be funny if it's Browne again...what's the record for most loans to one club? šŸ˜‚

Browne still not quite fit, not featured much/at all for Boro in pre-season as was still recovering when they reported back.
Probably top of their pile for a loan spell though.

Could Tucker from Gillingham still be in the mix? Thatā€™s one that went quiet pretty quickly but I liked the idea!

Edit; Jason Kerr is also yet to sort out his new homeā€¦

Dont think Evans will sell Tucker to us within our price range, especially after our atkinson fee received. Kerr is an outside chance for 400k I read but he again was dismissed on here previously. Surely he would be looking for the championship jump next.

Could Tucker from Gillingham still be in the mix? Thatā€™s one that went quiet pretty quickly but I liked the idea!

Edit; Jason Kerr is also yet to sort out his new homeā€¦

Both were being looked at. Kerr would be a great signing and one that would be worth waiting for.

Iā€™m hearing that Cardiffā€™s Sol Bamba might have trained with us this week, cleared of cancer 6mths ago and clearly looking for some game time below Championship level.
Has been a very good player. But would we sign a 36 year old?
Plus he was on the bench for Middlesbrough Tuesday night and Warnock is keen on signing him.

Last edited:
Iā€™m going for Tomlinson and Whyte.

Then hopefully another familiar winger and the centre back next week
Nathan Holland the other winger joining on loan according to West Ham reports.
Surely we can't get Whyte AND Holland, can we?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom