Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8eefde4948d9da5593e89ea3aa4eecb.jpg

Posting without comment.
Whilst there is still space in the squad, there is hope! I’d take this over full back cover.

Not been given a fair crack of the whip in my opinion, always looked decent whenever I’ve seen him but not given hardly any league minutes for some reason
Cooper? He may come good but we have half a dozen wide players ahead of him at the moment
Edit: and we may need his squad place for a defender

Cooper? He may come good but we have half a dozen wide players ahead of him at the moment
Edit: and we may need his squad place for a defender
Yes Cooper. I can see why Whyte and Holland are ahead of him, but with Williams filling in at full back I can’t see why Bodin is automatically ahead of him, despite looking promising himself. When has Cooper had a run of 2-3 games and not impressed?

I wouldn't be surprised to see agyei go out on loan and ellis harrison coming in. Who will take Dan on loan though?. A top div 1 side? Guess this will tell its own story

Yes Cooper. I can see why Whyte and Holland are ahead of him, but with Williams filling in at full back I can’t see why Bodin is automatically ahead of him, despite looking promising himself. When has Cooper had a run of 2-3 games and not impressed?

He's only played 4 times and hardly set the world alight. I'm all for giving players a chance but Cooper is behind Whyte, Holland, Williams, Bodin, Agyei, and possibly even Henry and Sykes in playing in one of the wide forward spots.

At the end of the day do we know he's settled ho couldn't before and at the end of the day it could well be just the same. You can only give them so long then you have to move on.

He's only played 4 times and hardly set the world alight. I'm all for giving players a chance but Cooper is behind Whyte, Holland, Williams, Bodin, Agyei, and possibly even Henry and Sykes in playing in one of the wide forward spots.
Exactly, he’s only played four times - it’s not enough. I’ve seen at least two of those and I thought he did well and looked dangerous. Apparently scored two tonight. My point is:

1) He hasn’t been given a fair shot at the club (a run of 2-3 starts at left wing)
2) Only Holland and Bodin in your list are natural left wingers. Holland is injured. If Cooper started on Saturday and didn’t play well then fair enough. But I’d rather see that then shoehorning the likes of Sykes, Agyei, or, god forbid, Henry on the left wing!!

Exactly, he’s only played four times - it’s not enough. I’ve seen at least two of those and I thought he did well and looked dangerous. Apparently scored two tonight. My point is:

1) He hasn’t been given a fair shot at the club (a run of 2-3 starts at left wing)
2) Only Holland and Bodin in your list are natural left wingers. Holland is injured. If Cooper started on Saturday and didn’t play well then fair enough. But I’d rather see that then shoehorning the likes of Sykes, Agyei, or, god forbid, Henry on the left wing!!
He didn't settle last season and who knows where he is at this season?
He seems to be 3rd choice left sided wide man at best.
A week and a half left of the transfer window and I would guess that Cooper, Agyei, Yaw will be off and a couple more come in.
I am a little more concerned about Villa upping their offer for Stevens, and Brannagans start to the season ( especially as he apparently has a buy out clause)

If Holland and bodin are injured for Saturday let’s start Cooper see what he brings to the team we gave agyei a go Tuesday didn’t cover himself in glory so let cooper have a chance

You can't one minute say x y or z hasn't been given a run of games then say play Cooper as Agyei had his chance Tuesday, how does that work then.

Giving people "chances" and "runs' of
games doesn't compute in team rotation and a highly competitive environment of lg 1. We have to trust the coaching team at the end of the day and if one or both parties doesn't agree then it will be time to move on. BTW Cooper was lively in the game plus a few others showed skill and tenacity in a "B" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom