Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Wes has had a decent enough career after us and only left Notts County cos he was worried abut Covid! Plus he's getting on now

He got a one-year deal at a League Two club, which he signed after the season had already started as nobody else wanted him, then dropped into the Conference with County, all inside a year of leaving. Left Grimsby in a right huff and by all accounts didn’t behave very well at County prior to the termination.

A player who could’ve done so much more if he had his head screwed on. That was what always annoyed me about him. Would get a goal out of nothing and look like a powerhouse one minute, then for the other 89 would just stroll around not even looking at the ball. He would play well in patches and score a goal in about 10 games a season. Then he was either injured or rubbish for the other 40.

He was better than Mehmeti, van Kessel and Obika, though, which is completely horrifying to say out loud.

Full backs, please. Fit and healthy ones.

Now linked with a move to West Brom.
Our biggest problem was we never played him in his natural position which is central midfield instead we shoved him on the left wing & he didn’t have the pace to play there.

anyway he went up in my estimations when he bitch slapped that horrible Thompson

Alex Cochrane has just joined Hearts on loan for the season. That’s one to cross off the potential LB list, and one less phallic sounding name for @RyanioBirdio to say…
We do seem to be moving on with our LB targets, I make that we are onto our 5th choice now!

Ogilvie
Tomlinson
Cochrane
Robson
Page

Hopefully we sign Guinness-Walker.

Logic? Spin?

No doubt whoever we sign for the LB position will be our first choice!
Maybe the noises coming out from the club are just a smokescreen.

I’m sure they have spoken to many agents and players and have a list longer than mine.

Anyone know who was the 30 yr old player they considered?

Logic? Spin?

No doubt whoever we sign for the LB position will be our first choice!
Maybe the noises coming out from the club are just a smokescreen.

I’m sure they have spoken to many agents and players and have a list longer than mine.

Anyone know who was the 30 yr old player they considered?
I’m not sure why your default attitude seems to be one of pessimism? Maybe we are looking at a number of players that share similar qualities and the club don’t have a first choice? So far, we’ve been linked with quality players at LB, so I’m not concerned.

Tyler Goodrham signs to go pro

The good news keeps on coming after last week's flurry of huge club announcements. I've barely been able to find a moment to catch my breath recently.

Seriously though, good luck to Tyler and congrats.

The good news keeps on coming after last week's flurry of huge club announcements. I've barely been able to find a moment to catch my breath recently.

Seriously though, good luck to Tyler and congrats.

Good old fashioned style winger is Tyler. Just wish he was a big taller as I think that’s what’ll hold him back.

Very good technique and has a very good cross on him.

Reminds me of right footed Rick Holden of the 90’s who only needed a yard to get a ball across the box. Also a tidy little finisher. Exciting player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom