Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certainly out of the blue this one, I don’t really remember him even being mentioned since he joined.
I get confused between him and the young defensive centre mid we had with a similar name (I think) - did we release him? I saw him (the midfielder) play a bit in one of the cups and he was decent.

I think I saw Sade in a pre season friendly, Woking maybe, he was ok

I get confused between him and the young defensive centre mid we had with a similar name (I think) - did we release him? I saw him (the midfielder) play a bit in one of the cups and he was decent.

I think I saw Sade in a pre season friendly, Woking maybe, he was ok
was it Sole who youre mixing Sade up with? ... Sole was (IMO) a promising midfielder, he was released a short while ago

Certainly out of the blue this one, I don’t really remember him even being mentioned since he joined.
He's one that seems to disappear every now and again then suddenly crop up still as an OUFC player. Given the calibre of player we've released from our youth setup this season (Nico Jones, Fabio Lopes, both thought to be future potential first teamers) you've got to think there's something of a player in there worth persevering with. Just a bit weird how he keeps drifting in and out of knowledge so often.

Sole was a DCM, Sade arrived this time 2 years back if I remember rightly.

Lopes is i heard in talks with Banbury. Likewise Matt Green.

Hopefully those released find a good level to play and come again as pro footballers like Taylor did.

Sade is 21 this month, so if he’s registered he’s taking up a squad place. Either he is genuinely seen as good enough to be a second choice right back or he won’t be registered, and is going to be loaned out for another season.

Sade is 21 this month, so if he’s registered he’s taking up a squad place. Either he is genuinely seen as good enough to be a second choice right back or he won’t be registered, and is going to be loaned out for another season.
I'd assume he won't be registered in the league squad, unless he's been showing up Hanson as a backup RB which wouldn't be too difficult.

I never thought that I’d miss Bazzer constantly asking if we’ve signed a 20 goal a season striker yet. I guess you truly don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone
I’m here but I’m happy with Matty just need to see who else we can bring in is it Barker or Shodipo or even both especially with this consortium in the back ground allegedly ready to take over funding some new signings? And is Nicky Cadden coming here as has been mentioned?

I suspect he'll be loaned out again. Hopefully at a higher level than this season.

I ha
was it Sole who youre mixing Sade up with? ... Sole was (IMO) a promising midfielder, he was released a short while ago
d a signed shirt from most of the players for my 60th and the name on the back of the shirt was Sade and he would certainly needed to bulk up if that was his shirt😊

LCP and KL not sighed their deals yet then? Wonder if they’ve got other offers?

Is this the right time to hit multiple thread requirements in one go and mention Sir Les:

black ✅
has a big chopper ✅
20 goal a season striker for bazzer ✅
Always a potential signing ✅
Likes quince jelly ✅
Could do a job at left back ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom