Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having more black friends than white makes someone racist? Or makes them less racist? Really not self explanatory at all to be honest - but this isn't the place for this crap so I'll leave you to it!
For crying out loud, and there was I thinking you being a screw with an alleged man in the inside that goes to into the boardroom at OUFC would be intelligent enough to understand what I am saying on this matter.
I was having a drink years ago and was talking to a couple of black guys I know when someone made a stupid quote which offended one aid the guys I was taking to and he made a remark to this guy which which this guy replies “ I’m not racist honestly I’ve got more black mates than white “ to which the other guy said to him you’re racist now P**s off while you still can. Ffs don’t try and make out your something special because you can’t accept fact, now toodle pip and go and lock some nonce up.

For crying out loud, and there was I thinking you being a screw with an alleged man in the inside that goes to into the boardroom at OUFC would be intelligent enough to understand what I am saying on this matter.
I was having a drink years ago and was talking to a couple of black guys I know when someone made a stupid quote which offended one aid the guys I was taking to and he made a remark to this guy which which this guy replies “ I’m not racist honestly I’ve got more black mates than white “ to which the other guy said to him you’re racist now P**s off while you still can. Ffs don’t try and make out your something special because you can’t accept fact, now toodle pip and go and lock some nonce up.
Bazzer chill man! Have you been hacked?

As this thread has become a free for all, I just thought I’d let you all know that I’ve just enjoyed a delicious bacon roll.

I wanted to tell someone and this thread seems now the most applicable place.

I actively avoid the BLM thread because I know it'll get under my skin. Didn't expect it to take over several pages of the transfer rumours thread. f**k me.

Here's a transfer rumour I've heard from a semi reliable source to get you all back on track: Matty Kennedy at Aberdeen. Quick LW who's not really set the world alight recently, but has played in L1 with Pompey in 17/18. Good age at 26. No idea on accuracy but for the love of god please discuss.

I'm thinking Harrison sounds like another Wes Thomas. Decent, but not mind blowing.

Mind thought him and Curtis were excellent against us in the playoffs at our place.

Maybe a more productive version of Mackie though.

I’ve experienced racism as well. Are the players getting down on one knee to show solidarity for those white people that have been racially abused? Of course they’re not, and you know that.

It is a gesture against racism so it would include that. The players have not excluded any form of racism in any of the reports I've seen. You are desperately trying to find something here.

Anyway, the last from me on taking the knee in this thread.

As this thread has become a free for all, I just thought I’d let you all know that I’ve just enjoyed a delicious bacon roll.

I wanted to tell someone and this thread seems now the most applicable place.

Brown sauce, Tommy Sauce or no sauce?

The knee taking started off when football resumed as a stand for BLM.

This is easily searchable if people want to fact-check it.

The PL stadiums were decked in BLM canvas and easily viewable on the TV.

Since it became apparent that BLM had some interesting stances and was connected to calls to defund the police and also dumping statues in harbours. The knee taking took on various different meanings until we have got to where we are now.

On OUFC taking the knee. We did stop, but then restarted when we were on the tv I think. Now I wonder why that maybe?

I actively avoid the BLM thread because I know it'll get under my skin. Didn't expect it to take over several pages of the transfer rumours thread. f**k me.

Here's a transfer rumour I've heard from a semi reliable source to get you all back on track: Matty Kennedy at Aberdeen. Quick LW who's not really set the world alight recently, but has played in L1 with Pompey in 17/18. Good age at 26. No idea on accuracy but for the love of god please discuss.

It looks like Matty Kennedy plays all across the pitch as last season he played more on the right than left wing but also played the 10 role.

Not particularly productive in goals or assists last season in the Lg but better in the Cups. Was definitely more productive when he was at St Johnstone rather than his spell at Aberdeen so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom