Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Going from £1,000 a week to £10,000 a week and coming within one game of being a Premier League player. He’ll be gutted that he left us. Give Brentford the £2million back, he’ll be desperate to get back to playing at Rochdale on a tenth of the money.
And looks like we sold at the right time - great talent but very fragile.

Why so? Maguane is on loan, so is Kelly. We need permanent options in midfield so it would make sense, in that regard.
While happy if identified as a permanent signing its not a position we need at the moment and Kelly/McGuane here until end of season . But he might be mustard who knows ...son of Wayne !

the wheels are turning but I think any dead wi come late into this week/weekend.

I fully expect us to sign the CD we require. I’ll be surprised if it’s not an Atkinson type signing.
Nice to have you back on the Forum!!
Anything doing on the winger KR has said he wants?

Why so? Maguane is on loan, so is Kelly. We need permanent options in midfield so it would make sense, in that regard.
But at 24 would have to be in the squad otherwise no point in signing him. We have plenty of CM options and I think we need another winger plus the CB.
KR has said he wants players in that will improve us and I agree with him. I don't think this lad would.

Back
Top Bottom