Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I would absolutely love a target man of a centre forward to show up after weeks of talk about centre backs, wingers and attacking mids. It would really allow everybody to go, “Yeah... I guess nobody really knows much about anything most of the time.” Maybe we could finally have a bit of peace and quiet and some more balanced discussions, and less nonsense.

The perfect conditions for an authoritarian coup. I mean fair and equal debate.

This avatar's going to your head boy. We need a centre-back, that's my vote, mate.

In your country is it considered a sartorial error to wear a yellow cravat with a mauve shirt? If not, why not?

On tonights showing i wouldn't be surprised if Winnal was dropped out of the playing squad, he doesn't offer anything when coming on and surely can't be down to fitness still.
You try telling that to some on here.

You try telling that to some on here.

Problem is alot of people on here are expecting him to switch on at some point and set the league alight. He obviously was a good player but it seems he will never recover that form and to be honest will struggle to have an impact in league 2. I think he has had enough chances now and if a player is available this window that will give competition to Taylor we should jump on the chance. Don't quote me on this but I believe winnals wages are not that high and he is only contracted to the summer with an option of a further year.

No way Agyei should go out loan, he just needs to be more consistent as sometimes he is unplayable and draws defenders to him creating space for Taylor to operate. But then other times he might aswell be sat on the bench still.

I listened to the not at the match show on radox. One of the speakers nailed it regarding winnall. The difference between him and taylor is that winnall needs the ball right to him to make something happen. With taylor the ball can be within 5 metres and he will make something happen. Maybe it is to do with match sharpness. 🤔 its a shame winnall missed that chance tonight as he seems like a confidence player. Saying that his knock downs, passes and flick headers were P**s poor tonight.

Anyway we need a centre back and explosive left/right winger!

No where near ready for first team football. Couldnt get a non league loan for him.
Nico Jones will be released in the summer.

nico has a lot of ability but a couple of factors have resulted in him falling down the pecking order;

1) his agent has had a bit of a falling out with the club and Nico hasn’t been particularly well advised by all accounts

2) Nico hasn’t really matured in a way that the club had hoped that he would.
He’s still well thought of and will most probably secure a good move in the summer but I’d expect him to not be ‘ours’ come the new season.

Last edited:
Nico Jones will be released in the summer.

nick had a lot of ability but a couple of factors have resulted in him falling down the pecking order;

1) his agent has had a bit of a filling out with the club and Nico hasn’t been particularly well advised by all accounts

2) Nico hasn’t really matured in a way that the club had hoped that he would.
He’s still well thought of and will most probably secure a good move in the summer but I’d expect him to not be ‘ours’ come the news season.
Physically or behaviourally?

Would be a real shame if the latter, massive waste of potential.

Back
Top Bottom