Transfer targets?

I do find it odd that OUFC havnt been linked with this player.
We were one of the first clubs linked with him last summer, with them apparently turning down a bid from ourselves and others. Cardiff then went big to secure his services in January which they failed to do and ended up with Gary Madine. Following a prolific first season in league two I can only see him costing more then the rumoured 1 million Cardiff we’re willing to spend in January.

We were one of the first clubs linked with him last summer, with them apparently turning down a bid from ourselves and others. Cardiff then went big to secure his services in January which they failed to do and ended up with Gary Madine. Following a prolific first season in league two I can only see him costing more then the rumoured 1 million Cardiff we’re willing to spend in January.
I can’t see us offering a big fee for a striker when there are some good ones available out of contract

Just a general question - has the window actually opened yet and if not, then when does it open?

Sam ford was released by West Ham in May 2017 and was previously at Ipswich. Can't find anything for the last year.

Micah edwards was released by Derby in May 2017. Can't find anything for the last year.

Charlie TG was at Bristol Rovers this season having signed for them from Hampton & Richmond. Had a loan at Gloucester and presumably released in the last week or so.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Is Championship/League 1/League 2 classed as the EFL? If so, what happens if a Premiership team sign a player from the EFL after the EFL closure? Youve lost a player and cant bring anyone else in? I havent looked, but guess the Premiership closure is still the end of August.

The FL have adopted the same as the Premier Lg. The PL agreed it before the FL did. The article doesn't state it explicitly but does mention the FL getting in line with the PL.

The FL have adopted the same as the Premier Lg. The PL agreed it before the FL did. The article doesn't state it explicitly but does mention the FL getting in line with the PL.

Cheers!

I'm sure i saw it was all FL and PL clubs

I guess the 3 on trial are more for the U23 squad / future rather than the first team for now?

I’ve no idea what sort of a budget Hibs have up in Scotland, they have a forward on loan from a German team. Jamie Maclaren has scored a lot of goals in a short spell for them. Seen him a few times and he looks a real raw aggressive centre forward, obviously that is in Scotland where the standard isn’t great. We’ve clearly been scouting Scontland a lot more in recent seasons, a possible target.

Back
Top Bottom