Transfer targets?

At the most meant we have Obika until we sign a striker I will be convened having good times later but no one to put them away but people like you were happy with our wonderful strike force last season.

No Bazzer not at all satisfied, I was just having a laugh (not at you)
I am with you in the opinion that we need a good Team!

We need to keep signing strikers, until we find a striker who can score 20 - 30 goals a season in league 1, and the Championship,, but they have to be within our budget. Or we could sign a whole team of strikers who can score on average 8 goals ( not expecting the goalie to put in)they will have to be able to defend and run the mid field at the same time as well, I don't think I'm asking too much. [emoji848][emoji41]
At the most meant we have Obika until we sign a striker I will be convened having good times later but no one to put them away but people like you were happy with our wonderful strike force last season.

Bazzer I can say I don’t think anyone on here was happy with our strike force last season. The rest of us just didn’t feel the need to repeat it quite so often [emoji16]. Especially when out side of the transfer window

Jordan Graham incoming! Chris Long considering - apparently.

First result I get when looking for Chris Long on Google is this. Looking at those shoulders, he could use Sercombe’s old training gear at least.

0cc906dc4daf834d59cc9f07d1e675a8.png

First result I get when looking for Chris Long on Google is this. Looking at those shoulders, he could use Sercombe’s old training gear at least.

0cc906dc4daf834d59cc9f07d1e675a8.png
What a snazzy jacket he has though. Looks like a rug from Ikea

• React
Reactions: MJB
He also scored a cracking free kick against us when with Sheff U & also set up their other goal.

We still need a winger and 2 strikers at least. We need a first team squad of minimum 23, that isn't padded out by youth to give it a false look.
23? No chance. Robinson has already said the first team is going to be a lot smaller.the likelihood is 21 max first teamers and then our best young players who hover around both(Carroll,Little,Napa etc) and fill in on the bench when injuries hit.

Back
Top Bottom