Transfer targets?

3 goals in 14 for Wigan and 1 goal in 9 for Peterborough last season...

Not getting a game in the Prem for Cardiff.

Can't say I've ever been much of a fan. Whilst Grimsby were became somewhat reliant on him, they knew that they got the good end of that deal.

A quick look at Posh fans' opnion of him doesn't make me feel any better about this link. Steer clear!

I assumed most had in-depth knowledge and lots of experience in football and those that don't do at a high-performance level in another team sport...
Can't say I've ever been much of a fan. Whilst Grimsby were became somewhat reliant on him, they knew that they got the good end of that deal.

A quick look at Posh fans' opnion of him doesn't make me feel any better about this link. Steer clear!
When he came on for Posh in the home game against us he looked to have almost no interest in actually changing the game. We’d simply have to trust that KR can get the best out of him.

If this is a possible signing, then I would think that the scouts and KR, would known if he can fit into the system that we want to play?

Or were desperate for anyone available as we have NO strikers!!!

When he came on for Posh in the home game against us he looked to have almost no interest in actually changing the game. We’d simply have to trust that KR can get the best out of him.
Maybe this is old news and he was the guy who refused to run..?

Mark Marshall from Charlton is being linked with us on a league one Facebook site (so obviously pinch of salt) but he is a packet winger who has previously played for Robinson and knows this division, so he would seem to fit the bill and be a plausible one.

Mark Marshall from Charlton is being linked with us on a league one Facebook site (so obviously pinch of salt) but he is a packet winger who has previously played for Robinson and knows this division, so he would seem to fit the bill and be a plausible one.

Was reported in Ox mail earlier in the week...

Question? At this point in the close season last season had we signed more than what we have done this close season so far ?

Question? At this point in the close season last season had we signed more than what we have done this close season so far ?

I remember Obika and Kelleher signing early so maybe? Could be wrong though and considering we haven't seen Kelleher in a yellow shirt since preseason I'm not sure we can count him.

As a side point though I heard he did well at Solihull. @mooro always keeps an eye on the younger and youth players though so I wonder if he has heard any more?

I remember Obika and Kelleher signing early so maybe? Could be wrong though and considering we haven't seen Kelleher in a yellow shirt since preseason I'm not sure we can count him.

As a side point though I heard he did well at Solihull. @mooro always keeps an eye on the younger and youth players though so I wonder if he has heard any more?
No I'm not aware of anything about Kelleher this summer, but would think there is a fair chance he may feature in the U23s rather than just be out on loan somewhere.

No I'm not aware of anything about Kelleher this summer, but would think there is a fair chance he may feature in the U23s rather than just be out on loan somewhere.

Would have to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom