Transfer targets?

Linked with 22 year old Otis Khan of Yeovil, along with Burton and Luton.

Watched the play-off final today, mostly to watch the likes of Moore-Taylor and Stockley, but the player I was most impressed with was Exeter sub Kyle Edwards on the left wing. He showed great pace and control and scored a good consolation goal. On further investigation he’s at Exeter on loan from WBA and highly rated by Darren Moore. Ive only seen one brief appearance from him so not sure how consistent he is but with our previous relationship with West Brom and young loan players I wonder if he’s someone we’ve looked at?

Thought he looked lively , had a trick and finished well. Moore-Taylor didn't look anything better than we currently have.

If we play with three at the back then Moore-Taylor would be a good fit as he's left footed. Quite liked the Coventry rb Jack Grimmer.

KR has actually done all his deals. Just having a laugh at this forum doing its usual two/ three months of idle speculation, itk stab in the darks and pure fantasy ravings about anyone remotely available. Not just us but my favourite so far isn’t Oufc related.... Ronaldo to Celtic - honestly? Someone has had too much special brew.

KR has actually done all his deals. Just having a laugh at this forum doing its usual two/ three months of idle speculation, itk stab in the darks and pure fantasy ravings about anyone remotely available. Not just us but my favourite so far isn’t Oufc related.... Ronaldo to Celtic - honestly? Someone has had too much special brew.

It's all part of the fun though, right?

Definitely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have to admit I'm a little surprised we haven't announced any players for our U23 squad yet. Didn't we have trials recently where 40+ players turned up? Admittedly, I may not know who they are, but I still thought we may have signed at least one of those by now.

Kal Naismith, mentioned early in this thread, has gone to Wigan.

Bit jealous of some of the early moves. Mark O' Hara (Dundee to Peterborough) was definitely the sort of player we should have been in for, with our recruitment network in the Scottish leagues.

Back
Top Bottom