Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see us doing something on Sept 2nd TTD, there’s no way KR gunna treat it like a normal day he’ll want someone in

We need to get McMahon off the wage bill & I can see either Hanson or Sykes going out on loan. I know Hanson had a decent pre season but still doesn’t look good enough in this team imo the amount of fouls & balls he gives away he should be better than that

With no winger seemingly incoming, and a wealth of options in the centre of the park, I reckon Sykes will be used on the wing a few times this season.

I’d be surprised if there were any more outgoings bar McMahon really.

Cadden can play on the wing if we need him to, too. I'm more than happy with what we've got.

Robbie Hall looks a concern currently. His injury was awful and seeing him last Tuesday, he clearly has some challenges and demons to overcome to enable him to try and run past a player again. I'd be sending him out on loan and using Kyron as our youngster in the squad and give him the opportunity to step up.

Robbie Hall looks a concern currently. His injury was awful and seeing him last Tuesday, he clearly has some challenges and demons to overcome to enable him to try and run past a player again. I'd be sending him out on loan and using Kyron as our youngster in the squad and give him the opportunity to step up.
agree with that ^... though Id opt for the youngster in the squad to step up to be... Kyran ;)

With no winger seemingly incoming, and a wealth of options in the centre of the park, I reckon Sykes will be used on the wing a few times this season.

I’d be surprised if there were any more outgoings bar McMahon really.

I know it’s greedy but I would still like us to go for another winger.

I agree, it’s literally the only area of the team which is a bit short - out and out, sprint past a player without the ball, pure pace

agree with that ^... though Id opt for the youngster in the squad to step up to be... Kyran ;)
Berkoe has more talent and potential, but we need him here for left back cover. I wasn’t that impressed with Lofthouse in pre-season; he needs time elsewhere to develop.

I can see us doing something on Sept 2nd TTD, there’s no way KR gunna treat it like a normal day he’ll want someone in

We need to get McMahon off the wage bill & I can see either Hanson or Sykes going out on loan. I know Hanson had a decent pre season but still doesn’t look good enough in this team imo the amount of fouls & balls he gives away he should be better than that
Considering his apparent price tag Hanson hasn't shown anything in his time at the club looks ok but that's about it cant recall him having a really good game or doing anything brilliant yet..........

Considering his apparent price tag Hanson hasn't shown anything in his time at the club looks ok but that's about it cant recall him having a really good game or doing anything brilliant yet..........
Hanson has been improving in every game. Not the sort of player to send out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom