Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like Evans to sign but either permanently or on a year long loan, with no recall. 6 month deals are distracting and of little value to OUFC.
Well yes but if it's that or no striker or a worse striker for 12 months, I'm going for Ched. Proven goalscorer, let's look at what we had last year shall we......

What a bizarre situation that would be. Oxford United approach Cadden with an offer. He basically says ‘up yours I don’t want to join you’ He then signs for someone else who promptly tells him he’s coming to us on loan...? Sorry, I can’t see it.

What a bizarre situation that would be. Oxford United approach Cadden with an offer. He basically says ‘up yours I don’t want to join you’ He then signs for someone else who promptly tells him he’s coming to us on loan...? Sorry, I can’t see it.
Well thats what sky sports are reporting.Cant see that being wrong if sky are reporting it though.

At least we will keep Cadden fit for his eventual move to the MLS. If that's actually the case and Columbus sign him, then the lad did turn us down and is using us - and Crew are using us, to keep their player fit. Good player he may be, not productive to OUFC if he cocks off in January. That's not building a squad. Sorry if that's negative - happy to delete my account though.............

Ched Evans - I'm quite excited about. But again a six month loan? Beggers can't be choosers, eh?

The CB from Scotland, fair play, big money but it's been put out in the media once more and that isn't good for OUFC. Thankfully, it appears we have back-up options which is reassuring.

Super.

yours
Kip

Agree wholeheartedly, OUFC must always come first, we need 100% committed players who want to be here, we do need some permanent signings for sure but would also be happy if we’re in for Evans with an option to buy in January if it works out! - Just not happy about the Cadden scenario if it’s true of course......

Well, that’s not true is it? They finished high in their league, they have a better ground and bigger gates than Rochdale, and they play higher class opposition. This anti Scottish stuff is getting quite ignorant

I think they’ve got the problem putting us down tbf and yes it is second rate football, simple as that.

How do we know it's that and not 'I would like to play for you, but Columbus Crew are offering a bit more money, a longer contract, have a stable financial position and also it'd be a rare chance to live and work in America. However, seeing as I can't register for them just yet I am willing to offer my services to you for half a season'.

Surely a proper 'up yours' would be turning us down, joining Columbus Crew, and then arriving at Fleetwood on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom