League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
Once the take over is complete they will have players lined up to join players who nobody else wants but still good enough to keep them up unfortunately I would love it absolutely love it if they had to play the kids and got relegated to non league and stayed down there for a few decades

Once the take over is complete they will have players lined up to join players who nobody else wants but still good enough to keep them up unfortunately I would love it absolutely love it if they had to play the kids and got relegated to non league and stayed down there for a few decades
They can’t pay for players, nor offer them contracts beyond a single year. They can’t pay for loans, nor contribute towards their wages. They are well and truly fucked, in regard to their recruitment. I really cannot see them staying up.

Apparently Power took all the mowers and even the mini bus for the kitman. Do they even have a playable pitch down at the skip?

Power was on talksport earlier

He said that he would transfer the shares once the EFL approval comes through and he receives the funds.
He tried to blame Clem Morfuni for the wages not being paid, saying that the money the court ordered Morfuni to put aside hadn’t been made available, this is the completely contradictory of what Morfuni has said.
I lost track of what his logic was and Simon Jordan took him to task on that. He kept saying that his American mates were still willing to buy if Morfuni pulls out which suggests to me he’s going to try and do everything to get Morfuni to pull out of the deal.

I wonder whether we could wear some masks to commemorate it. I’d put up with the discomfort on that occasion

They still have to da e the punishment of the EFL/FA which and should be a points deduction

What is this Clem bloke like? Is he likely to be a decent club owner or are there issues lurking in the background with him too?

Maybe we should hold back taking the P**s out of scum when we don’t know how our own house is at the moment after last night’s comments from KR

So apart from....
Owing to the Council
Owing to HMRC
Owing the remaining staff wages
And being embroiled in a slow, laborious court case it`s all rosy down there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
….. you’re forgetting, no manager and only 6 players apparently…… but, yeah, apart from that little lot everything rosey in the garden !!

Back
Top Bottom