League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
You know what will happen to them a slap on the wrist at worse where as they should get a maximum 20 points deduction and banned from signing players for a fee for two seasons
Only 20 you’re a generous soul 😊😊

Sorry old Scum will get minimal punishment because the FA are still feeling guilty about their handling of Bury. Let’s not forget how they failed to censure Derby too.

“Poor old Swinedump” they’ll say.
“They are already in an awful financial mess, let’s just give them ‘a strongly worded ticking off’, that should straighten them out!”

For the strokes that scummers have pulled, they should be looking at huge points deductions and whopping fines.🥳
I hope that this is what they will get but suspect they’ll weasel out of it somehow.🤨

Sorry old Scum will get minimal punishment because the FA are still feeling guilty about their handling of Bury. Let’s not forget how they failed to censure Derby too.

“Poor old Swinedump” they’ll say.
“They are already in an awful financial mess, let’s just give them ‘a strongly worded ticking off’, that should straighten them out!”

For the strokes that scummers have pulled, they should be looking at huge points deductions and whopping fines.🥳
I hope that this is what they will get but suspect they’ll weasel out of it somehow.🤨
They’re trying to use the old chestnut “ it was the previous owner How can you blame the new owners “

Sean Clare departs and now Swindon have a glimmer of light. Booooooo.

Still, let’s hope this Clem chap isn’t the white knight they all think him to be.

"The EFL is looking forward to working with the new ownership as they seek to ensure a successful and viable long-term future for the Club.

"In addition, to these developments the League continues to review a number of matters relating to the previous ownership arrangements at the Club."

Let's just hope these result in points deductions. I'm still sticking with my £50 bet on Scunthorpe beating them at Glanford Park on the opening day at 23/10 odds.

I'm glad they've been taken over now. Hopefully they'll get a 30 point deduction like Luton did back in the day. If they do, they would definitely be relegated to the conference and it will be great to see them stew down there for a few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom