Sunderland v Wycombe Playoff Final

Ooh Sunderland shouldn’t be in league 1 B*****s being spouted on sky.
Didn‘t say, yeah but they have been shite for years and the most mismanaged club in the league.
Don‘t get me started on little Wycombe.

Like it or not, they are a big club at L1 level, mismanaged or otherwise.

Happy for them to have gone up.

Vokes and Mcleary very poor, keeper hopeless and Ainsworth will be off shortly.

I was pleased to see York City gain promotion, they have seen desperate times since Wembley playoff. National league north is a graveyard for ex FL teams. I reckon 9 or 10 teams out of 22 have played in the FL. Good luck to them next season in National League.

Oops was this only a semi final?

Last edited:
I was pleased to see York City gain promotion, they have seen desperate times since Wembley playoff. National league north is a graveyard for ex FL teams. I reckon 9 or 10 teams out of 22 have played in the FL. Good luck to them next season in National League.

No it was the final and they are promoted to the NL

I’m not normally keen on Rangers but was pleased they won their final without needing penalties

Wycombe were dreadful on the day. Shame.

I didn't think much of Sunderland when they came to our place towards the end of the season, but in fairness they were missing their best midfielder Pritchard - he ran the show today. Thought Matete was the best player on the park that day, and today he's an unused sub. If he's gonna be even more on the periphery now they've been promoted, he'd be a very good addition and add lots of energy and bite in the midfield.

Volkes has signed for next season, quite an expensive wage…..

Ainsworth’s Cuban Heels were not so lucky today:

FTSxn7WXwAAdRNc

Back
Top Bottom