League One Sunderland Wembley tickets.........

Lincoln.yellow1

Not the best thread......
I work with 3 Sunderland fans who are actually OK and respect the league they are in and don’t big themselves up, they go to as many games as they can, just like me (around 20 games a season) however they are struggling to get tickets for Wembley v Wycombe in their play off final.......!
Out of respect to my colleagues and not AFC Sunderland as a club I have told them I will do what I can to see if any fellow yellows can assist with their request.
So if anyone can assist with any Wembley contacts, hospitality or even previous ticket history sales with Wycombe to obtain tickets in their end (needs must) to help my work mates get tickets for the game would be much appreciated and “in their words” would be worth your while...
Anyone with any contacts........?
THE LINCOLN YELLOW.......!

Am sure your be fine, why come will take around 15K tickets. Including family + friends & pets

Wycombe will b desperate for people in their end so shouldn't be to difficult to get tickets

What's Oxford got to do with, Sunderland & Wycombe ?? Why on earth would I want to try &get tickets for Sunderland fans for a final against Wycombe.Strange !!

Back
Top Bottom