Sunderland v Wycombe Playoff Final

Apparently Couhigs net worth is estimated at between 1-5 million which in football ownership isn’t a fortune. With Vokes having signed for next season at I assume the same wage 10k a week think he is going to struggle with their budget.

Don't forget the Akinfenwa has retired so that'll save a few bob.

Well I did say once I found out my new arrival to the family was due on the 20th May that I didn't want us to make the play offs and I had a feeling we wouldn't because of the chance of me missing the birth or the final.

Well low and behold he was born yesterday just as Sunderland were lifting the trophy. 😃 Oxford's newest Fan Tommy arrived safe and healthy. Give it a few years he will be in the singing section of Stratfield Brake singing we hate swindon like his brother.

That was a close call and now I will be buying a season ticket and a new TV to eliminate the chance of it happening 2 years running 😁.
Congratulations daddy enjoy the sleepless nights 😄

This is absolutely true, and exactly as @Scotchegg describes.

He also turned up to our Boardroom in a baseball cap and polo shirt. The away Directors are always advised that the dress code is suit and tie, as is usually the case when we play away. I don't particularly like wearing a tie, but I do so in away Boardrooms out of respect for them, and their rules, as do all of those that represent OUFC in away Boardrooms. I remember talking to Mike Ashley, when we played Newcastle in the cup replay, and remarking that it was surprising to see him in a tie. His response was that it was our Boardroom, and our rules, and he was happy to respect that, even though he admitted he hated wearing a tie.

The whole point is about respect, and this guy, and his club, show a distinct lack of it time after time. Absolutely classless.
I know someone quite closely involved on the commercial side at Wycombe who attends most of the games, home and away, and he has mentioned that Couhig has managed to antagonise officials at almost every club in the league, either through actions or words, causing a few arguments and consequent apologies along the way.

I can't wait until next season when there band of merry twats go marching passed my house on the way to the stadium giving it 2-1 on your big day out in which it wasn't a day out we had no fans there I will stand with a big smile on my face thinking 2-0 on there big day out in which Sunderland had double the amount of fans

I know someone quite closely involved on the commercial side at Wycombe who attends most of the games, home and away, and he has mentioned that Couhig has managed to antagonise officials at almost every club in the league, either through actions or words, causing a few arguments and consequent apologies along the way.
His gung-ho attitude has got him where? A day out at Wembley watching his side beaten by a team that played football.

I can't wait until next season when there band of merry twats go marching passed my house on the way to the stadium giving it 2-1 on your big day out in which it wasn't a day out we had no fans there I will stand with a big smile on my face thinking 2-0 on there big day out in which Sunderland had double the amount of fans
That song says something weird about the collective intelligence of their fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom