Tickets Season tickets 21/22

That sounds like a euphemism I don't wish to explore.

Anyway, nothing received here in Headington, but it is the land of the missing postperson.
... agreed, not seen a postie for 2 days now, nevermind had any post

Got my tickets for Burton Away but not the Season Ticket. Won't be long!!

I imagine the club would want to have the money up front. It makes economic sense.

It doesn’t matter what the club wants, a true fan turns down any financial incentive to demonstrate true fandom.

• React
Reactions: MJB
It doesn’t matter what the club wants, a true fan turns down any financial incentive to demonstrate true fandom.

Pah. True fans but a season ticket so the club get money early, but then also buy a ticket for the game each week before randomly giving said ticket away.

Using the new ticket system, which shows percentages available per block, I have sales of 5,248 Season Tickets sold.

I have taken out the lower rows that are never sold and have a total figure available slightly lower than Oxymoron's of 9,545. I've monitored it over the last 24 hours, and sales are going up slowly/steadily, so it seems as if the system is working. If this figure is correct, then it is excellent. I'm sure that Block 12 (VIP) showing as sold out is not technically correct, so we can probably knock 150 off of the figure.

Strangely I have exactly the same figure for the Charlton game, which makes me a little doubtful of the early accuracy. I'll keep checking as it's very quick and easy with the new system, and only takes five minutes to do. I've posted this in both the Season Ticket thread and the Charlton thread, as ticket sales were being discussed in both.
STs sold same as figure for Charlton - I guess this is because when a seat is sold for Charlton it is no longer available to buy as a ST online. I believe if you need a seat as a ST but it has been sold for a league game then you need to speak to the ticket office.

Must be sent out alphabetically, my surname starts L and a friend whose starts O hasn't got it.

Back
Top Bottom