Tickets Season tickets 21/22

Are tickets on sale for the Ox City game?

"we will have ticket news soon, once the covid restrictions and social distancing laws are fully confirmed for that date."

The above was included on the original announcement of the Ox City game. Which I guess is fair enough with the amount of mucking about the government have been doing.

Not sure what City's Covid capacity would be under the numbers permitted for non-league last season?

Telford and Shrewsbury have sorted it and have tickets on sale already. They announced it on Friday

600 away fans will be in attendance.

Telford and Shrewsbury have sorted it and have tickets on sale already. They announced it on Friday

600 away fans will be in attendance.
Telford working on 50% capacity.

You'd think City/we could start selling based on current capacity limits and then upgrade it to 100% if permitted. Rather than hanging about. Especially as the lifting date of restrictions is supposed to be 3 days after the game.

another pre season friendly announced... this Saturday (1pm) away to gasss

no away fans .... but, the possibility of streaming the match ( also the same for the 2 peterboro' home games behind closed doors) is being discussed

They are expecting / allowing for a full capacity for the game.

Shouldn’t be to hard to get a ticket if you really wanted too…

Telford working on 50% capacity.

You'd think City/we could start selling based on current capacity limits and then upgrade it to 100% if permitted. Rather than hanging about. Especially as the lifting date of restrictions is supposed to be 3 days after the game.

That would involve forward thinking and being proactive.

Seems that is not one of the things Ox have got going so far this pre season..

Why is it again that Oxford don't exactly seem to be bending over backwards to help fans. Pre-season friendlies are going to be behind closed doors, save for a few lucky ones who will get into the Oxford City game. Surely, with all restrictions probably out of the way, fans could be allowed back into games. Telford/Shrewsbury, a great example of teams working together for the fans.

Why is it again that Oxford don't exactly seem to be bending over backwards to help fans. Pre-season friendlies are going to be behind closed doors, save for a few lucky ones who will get into the Oxford City game. Surely, with all restrictions probably out of the way, fans could be allowed back into games. Telford/Shrewsbury, a great example of teams working together for the fans.

Have we completed the pre season schedule then? I would of thought we would have a home game where fans could attend, could even gift it to season ticket holders.

I mean we as a club have little say in an away game at Bristol Rovers and what crowd limits/rules they want to put in place.

I get your point on the home game v Peterborough - seems strange to have that completely behind closed doors when it's 8 days after the planned full restrictions lift and we've had fans in for a couple of games plus the play-off. It's not like we haven't had the opportunity to test processes.

Telford are working on a 50% capacity which would be circa 3,150 and have given Shrewsbury 600 tickets.
By the same measure, the capacity at Oxford City would be circa 1,500. Surely they can just sell that many for now, and if permitted extra fans, add those tickets for sale later.

Because they're a terrible club and they hate us supporters.

Because they're a terrible club and they hate us supporters.

Wait a minute.. I thought Scotchers said the new owners are the best thing since slice bread not another Kassam at the helm. 🙄

Sorry if this has already been posted, or if this is the wrong thread but not sure where else to post it. Does anyone know if the club will be doing memberships again this year? Would be really handy for me as i work every other Saturday but would like the option of priority for away games etc.

Sorry if this has already been posted, or if this is the wrong thread but not sure where else to post it. Does anyone know if the club will be doing memberships again this year? Would be really handy for me as i work every other Saturday but would like the option of priority for away games etc.
As these two seem to be running the show this season, I would contact them direct.

tlaw@oufc.co.uk lbarton@oufc.co.uk

You'd think they would post something on the official channels, shouldnt have to contact someone directly! But i'll email them and see what they say and post on here in case anyone else is interested.
Ive had a reply back re memberships ( as I intend getting one for both myself and my middle grand daughter) @OUFC94 .....

Memberships will be on sale from early August. Details around how/when to buy and costs will be published across our website ahead of their sale.

Regards,

Lee Barton

lbarton@oufc.co.uk

Head of Ticketing & Retail

Ive had a reply back re memberships ( as I intend getting one for both myself and my middle grand daughter) @OUFC94 .....

Memberships will be on sale from early August. Details around how/when to buy and costs will be published across our website ahead of their sale.

Regards,

Lee Barton

lbarton@oufc.co.uk

Head of Ticketing & Retail
Season starts on the 7th! Hope it's before then... Not sure what the away capacity is for Cambridge away but I've never been so hoping to get a ticket for that

Back
Top Bottom