Ex Player Ryan Williams

Williams usually puts in a decent shift when selected

Yet Holland , who for me, drifts in and out of games, seems to get the nod when they are both fit

Holland is a quality player no question , but , IMO Williams is more consistant, certainly at L1 level
Agree Sarge
But West Ham may have some say in how often he plays as will any parent club for players we have on loan

MOM again tonight - is that 3 out of 3 where he has started a game recently?

He might not be as quick as Holland be he as en energy that (certainly tonight) seemed infectious. He was constantly on the move and harassing their defence. Would be disappointed if he misses out and drops back to the bench when others are fit since will think he has proved himself worthy of a starting place.

The hardest thing about Ryan Williams for me is …
Ryan’s from Perth and both his brothers are back in Oz.
I know one of the Perth Glory scouts quite well, and you have no idea how hard it is not to tell him to keep an eye on Willo because he’s playing well.

The hardest thing about Ryan Williams for me is …
Ryan’s from Perth and both his brothers are back in Oz.
I know one of the Perth Glory scouts quite well, and you have no idea how hard it is not to tell him to keep an eye on Willo because he’s playing well.
Surely he would only head to Aus if he is home sick/wants to return home or at the end career. Otherwise whether they are interested or not, why would be he want to drop to the level of the A- league?

Surely he would only head to Aus if he is home sick/wants to return home or at the end career. Otherwise whether they are interested or not, why would be he want to drop to the level of the A- league?
I don’t think the A league is worse than league one. On average I’d say it is about our level - cusp of tier 2 and 3.

I don’t think the A league is worse than league one. On average I’d say it is about our level - cusp of tier 2 and 3.

With this guy looking a star in it:

I'd say bottom end of Lg1/ to lower half of Lg 2 (with that much between some of the teams). The top of Lg 1 would smash it I reckon.

He recently became a father, i haven't a clue what nationality his wife/partner is , but i'd guess being able to earn a living doing what you love in a place with a better standard of living and plenty of sunshine would be a big draw for raising a family

He recently became a father, i haven't a clue what nationality his wife/partner is , but i'd guess being able to earn a living doing what you love in a place with a better standard of living and plenty of sunshine would be a big draw for raising a family
Yup - it’s murder here in perth. This weekend we were so bored we had to go and snorkel with some sea lions then have lobster and chips for lunch.

He's gone to Perth Glory for an undisclosed fee.

I have mixed feelings about this, when he's good he is quality, but can also have some pretty poor games too

GLORY PULL OFF TRANSFER COUP TO SIGN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER WILLIAMS

Is the headline on the Perth Glory website.

Back
Top Bottom