Ex Player Ryan Ledson

Great call @LondonRoader .... few more twists n turns re Lego yet it seems ..... and if Preston want him their owner will have to sell a few racehorses !

KR doesn’t think Ledson will be going to Preston.

Can go if the offer is right. Fans persuaded Ledson to play today

Great call @LondonRoader .... few more twists n turns re Lego yet it seems ..... and if Preston want him their owner will have to sell a few racehorses !
He just sold a certain Jordan Hugill for 10 mil so that isn’t the issue. I’d rather this one was sorted out sooner rather then later.

He just sold a certain Jordan Hugill for 10 mil so that isn’t the issue. I’d rather this one was sorted out sooner rather then later.

Maybe, or maybe not, bigger clubs are now interested and you've missed the boat. Should have spent the money wanted in January then it would have been sorted out.

Maybe, or maybe not, bigger clubs are now interested and you've missed the boat. Should have spent the money wanted in January then it would have been sorted out.
I’m not sure we had the money in January and I think that he would probably get a better wage at other clubs, however we are 7th in the championship and that must attract him to some extent.

You may have money but you don’t seem keen on parting with it.

Too soon to say. Unless Wilder signs him for the mackems I will wish him the best. Essentially a limited player but a great lad with balls of steel.

You may have money but you don’t seem keen on parting with it.
No we tend not to spend too much. We tend to but players from lower leagues who are gems. Hemmings is a clever businessman.

No we tend not to spend too much. We tend to but players from lower leagues who are gems. Hemmings is a clever businessman.

Have a listen to Robinson’s interview if you can. Quite telling re the Preston situation

I’m not sure we had the money in January and I think that he would probably get a better wage at other clubs, however we are 7th in the championship and that must attract him to some extent.
Listen to Robinson post-match interview - no discussions with Preston. It's not a done deal.

Listen to Robinson post-match interview - no discussions with Preston. It's not a done deal.
Yes I was aware that no deal was in place but the way he talked about Ledson suggested that something would happen.

Can you post a link for us Neanderthals on here please?

It’s not yet online.

However, from what I can remember -

Nathan asked about the early introduction of Ledson as KR previously said he wouldn’t be in the squad.

KR spoke to Ledson yesterday and he wanted to play. Then made a comment about the fans and the three awards last weekend.

Nathan pressed if there had been an offer from Preston...KR said there had been next to no contact from Preston and he feels nothing will happen with them.

KR obviously didn’t give it all away but did say he want to keep Ledson and Ledson wants to stay and that a decent offer will take him away.

Think that’s as accurate as I can remember, I’m sure I will be corrected if not!

It’s not yet online.

Nathan asked about the early introduction of Ledson as KR previously said he wouldn’t be in the squad.

KR spoke to Ledson yesterday and he wanted to play. Then made a comment about the fans and the three awards last weekend.

Nathan pressed if there had been an offer from Preston...KR said there had been next to no contact from Preston and he feels nothing will happen with them.

KR obviously didn’t give it all away but did say he want to keep Ledson and Ledson wants to stay and that a decent offer will take him away.

Think that’s as accurate as I can remember, I’m sure I will be corrected if not!
I think our attention will be all On tomorrow’s game. Then after that, the playoffs ?. I don’t think anything will be done until after the season has ended. It’ll be a few more weeks until anything will happen.

It’s not yet online.

This is going to end up very disappointing for all parties concerned.

Unfortunately didn't have his best game today, and even worse Paynes goal went in off him. Head didn't seem like it was in the right place, but still threw himself about. Would love him to stay and would be a real statement if we could get him to sign a contract.

Back
Top Bottom