Ex Player Ryan Ledson

I can only see Ledson’s value increasing as the season continues. Clotet’s gone, Lego’s got his mojo back.

Think PNE might regret not making a sensible offer, could be a bit of an auction for him come the summer.

Can we now get behind the lad, Lego has obviously had his doubts about his future here, let’s suppprt him and the rest of the players and see if we can finish the season on a positive high.

Exactly this ^^^

Some were saying we should have got a fee for Rothwell, before he ups and leaves in the summer, including someone on RADOX pre-match yesterday, but im still hoping we can can get some momentum going and turn things around so the players dont want to leave. I know its only one game but the impact of yesterday's result (the manner, performance, atmosphere...) could really influence where we end up this season. For that reason, how we do against Rovers next week is massive. Win and we should all be thinking about a play off charge. Cant wait.

I’m sure he’ll go far. I think even beyond the likes of Preston.
I’d love to see him saying “fuc&@#$g throw themselves about” live on Sky Sports one day.
LMFAO
But for now he’s ours and after yesterday’s performance I’d say happy to be here.

Exactly this ^^^

Some were saying we should have got a fee for Rothwell, before he ups and leaves in the summer, including someone on RADOX pre-match yesterday, but im still hoping we can can get some momentum going and turn things around so the players dont want to leave. I know its only one game but the impact of yesterday's result (the manner, performance, atmosphere...) could really influence where we end up this season. For that reason, how we do against Rovers next week is massive. Win and we should all be thinking about a play off charge. Cant wait.

Win, playoff charge and tonk Wigan 7-0 at there place ;-)

Was thinking the same he would be a good captain leading by example but he is still young and may not need the off an on field hassle that goes with the role it seemed to affect lunny for a while and might be more harmful in taking it away from mous

It might just be me but although Ledson is a good player at this level I’d happily take the money for him as I think we could easily replace him.

As long as the club said you are seriously going to have to up your bid.

In the time Preston last bid Ledson has upped performances and won 3 awards...can quite easily add a hefty amount

It might just be me but although Ledson is a good player at this level I’d happily take the money for him as I think we could easily replace him.

I actually think he offers that quality that is hard to quantify and even harder to replace. He can lift the crowd (and team mates) with one tackle. His energy is infectious and his work rate outstanding. He is first out on to the pitch and first out over to the fans at the start of the game. He runs through brick walls and his team mates know it and respond to it. He's not the finished article by any means but at 20 he is already a role model for the 'younger' players coming in. He will be a captain one day wherever he ends up. For what it's worth i'd offer him a great deal to say. It may not be enough but dent the kitty trying. He will pay you back in spades.

I believe this deal was done in January but delayed to the summer.
I love his hard work but not sure about the quality of his passing or shooting at championship level. Also it is a yard faster there - he will get a lot of yellow cards!

His attitude and commitment often hides his technical deficiencies. That being said I would love him to stay, however can’t argue with him wanting to progress. PNE would be a good fit and I think he would play there. Brannagan showed on Saturday that he is a ready made replacement.

Oh FFS anyone want to put a bet on how long before that goon from Preston returns "PNE"?

He'll be back by the end of the day.

As for Ledson, I'll admit it will hurt to see him go but i have full faith that KR will have an adequate replacement lined up.

If he does go it's essential we tie down Rothwell can't lose 2 of our starting 3 midfield. It means only Ruffels and Brannagan would be the only CMs left.

Need to find someone with his bite in CM who isn't afraid to put his body on the line and go in for the big tackles.

As long as the club said you are seriously going to have to up your bid.

In the time Preston last bid Ledson has upped performances and won 3 awards...can quite easily add a hefty amount

Conversely, his contract has wound down by six months and he’s into his final year which will reduce the fee.

Back
Top Bottom