Ex Player Ryan Ledson

It's also fascinating that he's been on here all night when his very own beloved PNE are in action tonight!! Quite strange.

It's also fascinating that he's been on here all night when his very own beloved PNE are in action tonight!! Quite strange.
3 nil win away at Forrest yet I couldn’t go. I’ll probably be going on Saturday against Hull

3 nil win away at Forrest yet I couldn’t go. I’ll probably be going on Saturday against Hull

Come on mate, give em a break. They’ve other things happening at their club besides whether Ledson will move or not. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.

I know if someone from another club came on our forum and posted as much as you’ve done on here, we’d all be seriously pissed off as well. To your credit PNE you’ve been polite but even that can become over bearing.

I'm not bothered. PNE has made some sensible, polite comments and will be gone after 11pm tomorrow. If he starts posting elsewhere on irrelevant threads then mods must block him.

1517416102726.png
Hopefully they'll turn their attention to strikers now, but if they bid, we know they can stretch an extra million.

Starting to doubt wether anything will happen with Ledson. If something occurs you know where I will be but if not, then good luck in the rest of your season and have a good one and you never know what might happen. I’ll be back in summer when we are linked with him again ?

Starting to doubt wether anything will happen with Ledson. If something occurs you know where I will be but if not, then good luck in the rest of your season and have a good one and you never know what might happen. I’ll be back in summer when we are linked with him again ?

Please don't

Well thank f**k he’s gone. Shouldn’t he be revising for his mocks?
It’s not 11pm yet ? and I probably should be revising for my GCSE’s just there’s no need yet

Back
Top Bottom