Ex Player Ryan Ledson

Absolutely irrelevant where you are sure he would like to play. Unless u meet the asking price
Im sure he enjoys his football at oxford but if he is looking to further his career than a move to north end would be better for him as he coukd prove his self higher up the football pyramid

Im sure he enjoys his football at oxford but if he is looking to further his career than a move to north end would be better for him as he coukd prove his self higher up the football pyramid
Again - quite possibly . But won’t happen if u don’t meet the asking price. You might not be willing to pay the money, as Middlesbrough proved with Johno others will or he stays where he is

Again - quite possibly . But won’t happen if u don’t meet the asking price. You might not be willing to pay the money, as Middlesbrough proved with Johno others will or he stays where he is
If the price on his head is right then we will meet it, but if it is unreasonable then i am sure we will find another player

If the price on his head is right then we will meet it, but if it is unreasonable then i am sure we will find another player
Yet U don’t think £1.5m for an England under 20 playing every week and highly rated with 18 months left is reasonable !

Yet U don’t think £1.5m for an England under 20 playing every week and highly rated with 18 months left is reasonable !
I feel that if Alex Neil really wanted Ryan Ledson, then we could throw £3m towards him, but i know how hemmings operates and im sure that if they beleive that Ledson is worth £1.5m then they will pay it, but if they dont beleive he is worth that much then they wont waste their time trying to reason with oxford if they stick to their guns.

I personally beleive that £1m for Ledson seems right but we will wait and see

Dont get me wrong im not here to slag off oxford united or anything but i beleive that for Ledsons career to progress a move to north end may be in his best intrest

Depends if any other clubs come in for him though, a move to Preston might not be so appealing if a bigger club goes in for him.

Again, hemmings wont throw money about and we certainly wont be getting rid off any first team players as Alex Neil has stated that we are not a selling club or else Jordan Hugill woukd be off for £10million

then you wont get Ledson then, So go elsewhere

Not here to slag off Oxford? Yeh, right! Here's what you wrote;

Every player has there price and im sure a good player like Ledson would prefer to play at a club looking to reach the premier league rather than Oxford United

You subsequently changed 'Oxford United' to 'a league one side', but unfortunately for you I replied to the original and your disdain for OUFC is there for all to see.

You don't even know the type of player Ledson is, as evidenced above. You're here on a wind up.

You tell em Pete

Not here to slag off Oxford? Yeh, right! Here's what you wrote;

Every player has there price and im sure a good player like Ledson would prefer to play at a club looking to reach the premier league rather than Oxford United

You subsequently changed 'Oxford United' to 'a league one side', but unfortunately for you I replied to the original and your disdain for OUFC is there for all to see.

You don't even know the type of player Ledson is, as evidenced above. You're here on a wind up.
Im on here to see what oxford fans think about him and to see what sort of ideas there are about him. Im not the best at wording things so maybe that came across the wrong way. I have better things to do then wind people up but i am very passionate about preston so i like to see whats happening with them.

Ledson is our best players, so if you’re club don’t meet the asking price then he stays.
North End have a very proud history, and I wish you all the luck, but leave our Lego alone

Im on here to see what oxford fans think about him and to see what sort of ideas there are about him. Im not the best at wording things so maybe that came across the wrong way. I have better things to do then wind people up but i am very passionate about preston so i like to see whats happening with them.
I’ll let u off this once, purely because seeing u rip the scum a new one at Wembley, reducing their fans to tears in the stands was bloody brilliant

Dont get me wrong im not here to slag off oxford united or anything but i beleive that for Ledsons career to progress a move to north end may be in his best intrest

Some here in Oxford haven't forgotten , or forgiven, that PNE robbed Oxford United in the 1964 fa cup quarter final with two blatantly offside goals ..... PNE getting Ledson for a knock down/ robbery price isnt going to happen....PNE will need to. put between £2m & £3 m on offer for starters

His passion today was great. Last of the pitch again and loved the badge tapping that he did after we scored. His performance again was steady and didn't make any notable mistakes. Diving into tackles and winning the ball his timing was perfect. The best thing about him today though was his pressing playing at CM and not giving there defenders a moment's rest when they were passing sideways.

IF PEP has his way PNE will have to pay big money to get him. It'll have to be more then the poxy 500,000 they have supposedly offered you'd Probably be looking at 1.5-2,000,000 up front with big fees in add ons. Of course with the 2 million+ we got from transfers in the summer money for players is enough to see us into the new season and we don't have to sell. Pretty sure Ledson would be happy here for at least 6 more months.

I’ll let u off this once, purely because seeing u rip the scum a new one at Wembley, reducing their fans to tears in the stands was bloody brilliant
Couldnt agree more thats one that will live in the memories until i die

Back
Top Bottom