Ex Player Ryan Ledson

Hi i am a PNE fan and i am very excited about the posible signing of Ryan Ledson. He is very much our type off signing, young, eager and full of potential. Also, whoever said that and offer of £500,000 plus daniel johnson would be "worth considering " needs a reality check. DJ is worth about £2million-£4 million in the current market. I beleive north end will spend up to £750,000 to £1,000,000 for Ledson
And the rest or PNE can P**s off

not anywhere near enough PNE ......a straight swap for Daniel Johnson, with add-ons,in current values,is closer to a realistic value

Ledson is a young midfielder with loads of potential, not a terraced house in Skelmersdale!

Realistically DJ is a quality young player just like ledson, but ledson has no experience in the championship whereas johnson is a proven championship midfielder who is also capable of scoring. Ledson wont bring millions towards oxford as hemmings wont throw money about so he will probably be sold for roughly £1,000,000

• React
Reactions: Ian
And the rest or PNE can P**s off
Again, hemmings wont throw money about and we certainly wont be getting rid off any first team players as Alex Neil has stated that we are not a selling club or else Jordan Hugill woukd be off for £10million

Realistically DJ is a quality young player just like ledson, but ledson has no experience in the championship whereas johnson is a proven championship midfielder who is also capable of scoring. Ledson wont bring millions towards oxford as hemmings wont throw money about so he will probably be sold for roughly £1,000,000
PNE will need to spend considerably more than £1m to buy Ledson ....dont assume Oxford are desperate for cash!

Hi i am a PNE fan and i am very excited about the posible signing of Ryan Ledson. He is very much our type off signing, young, eager and full of potential. Also, whoever said that and offer of £500,000 plus daniel johnson would be "worth considering " needs a reality check. DJ is worth about £2million-£4 million in the current market. I beleive north end will spend up to £750,000 to £1,000,000 for Ledson
Realistically DJ is a quality young player just like ledson, but ledson has no experience in the championship...so he will probably be sold for roughly £1,000,000

Just the international experience, then...which Johnson does not.

Just as a guideline...six months ago, we sold Marvin Johnson...blew hot-and-cold, couldn’t care less about the club, didn’t wanna be here, no age-group international caps, contract running down, poor attitude, older than 24 years old...

...he went for upwards of £3m.

PNE will need to spend considerably more than £1m to buy Ledson ....dont assume Oxford are desperate for cash!
North End arent going to spend upwards of £1 million for an unproven player at the championship level

Will a 1-0 smash n grab suffice?:)
If Ledson would have scored than you could have what you want for him but im happy the the donkey lashers got beat again

Just the international experience, then...which Johnson does not.

Just as a guideline...six months ago, we sold Marvin Johnson...blew hot-and-cold, couldn’t care less about the club, didn’t wanna be here, no age-group international caps, contract running down, poor attitude, older than 24 years old...

...he went for upwards of £3m.
Where abouts did he go because thats stupid money for him by the sounds of it but north end arent stupid when it comes to transfers

PNE ain’t going to buy Ledson then ????

Every player has there price and im sure a good player like Ledson would prefer to play at a club looking to reach the premier league rather than a league one side

Last edited:
Where abouts did he go because thats stupid money for him by the sounds of it but north end arent stupid when it comes to transfers

He went to Middlesbrough. PNE might not be stupid with transfers but Oxford aren’t stupid when selling players. If you don’t pay what the club want then you won’t be getting him simple as that.

OUFC told Johnson he wasn’t going anywhere until they had a bid of 3 million on the table and so he had to wait until just before deadline day to get his move. Same with Lundstrum going to Sheffield United.

He went to Middlesbrough. PNE might not be stupid with transfers but Oxford aren’t stupid when selling players. If you don’t pay what the club want then you won’t be getting him simple as that.

OUFC told Johnson he wasn’t going anywhere until they had a bid of 3 million on the table and so he had to wait until just before deadline day to get his move. Same with Lundstrum going to Sheffield United.
Look what ever deal happens i beleive that the deal will suit both sides

Have you even seen him play? You seem very excited about a player joining after just a few rumours. I suppose you have to pass the time until you go back to school on Monday.

Have you even seen him play? You seem very excited about a player joining after just a few rumours. I suppose you have to pass the time until you go back to school on Monday.
I have seen him play and have beleived that we should go after him or about a year or two ago. He is a tough tackling midfielder and would be perfect alongside Ben Pearson. Seems like a box to box midfielder

Every player has there price and im sure a good player like Ledson would prefer to play at a club looking to reach the premier league rather than a league one side
Absolutely irrelevant where you are sure he would like to play. Unless u meet the asking price

Back
Top Bottom