Tickets Pompey Crowd

Read my post above. No to both, not the thread to moan about it though. In my opinion.
For someone who is moaning about people moaning and not keeping to the ‘topic’, you are moaning and posting about people moaning rather than keeping to what the thread is about.

Could you stop moaning about the moaning and just comment on the Pompey attendance.

For someone who is moaning about people moaning and not keeping to the ‘topic’, you are moaning and posting about people moaning rather than keeping to what the thread is about.

Could you stop moaning about the moaning and just comment on the Pompey attendance.
With pleasure. I brought a group of people to the game on Saturday and from the SSU all I heard was a crowd that were muted, half hearted and apathetic. At best. One of the group was an ST holder from the Manor days and he couldn’t believe how quiet it was. Apparently the players thrive off crowd support so tomorrow night the crowd had better be absolutely banging or we’re going down with a whimper.
There, a comment about the Pompey attendance and in the spirit of things, a right f*****g moan too. 😉

With pleasure. I brought a group of people to the game on Saturday and from the SSU all I heard was a crowd that were muted, half hearted and apathetic. At best. One of the group was an ST holder from the Manor days and he couldn’t believe how quiet it was. Apparently the players thrive off crowd support so tomorrow night the crowd had better be absolutely banging or we’re going down with a whimper.
There, a comment about the Pompey attendance and in the spirit of things, a right f*****g moan too. 😉
Let’s hope the players give the fans something to shout about.
It’s always been the same since we have been at the ground though, atmosphere is great when the fans are up for it and feel connected but right now the club is sleep walking to relegation and a big shift in how the club interact with fans is needed but that is for another thread.

Back to the dot counting and a 10.30pm Monday night update.

Sales picked up slightly (although not spectacularly) this afternoon/evening with 199 home seats sold since 1.00pm.

That means there are still 3,226 seats remaining, which equates to estimated home seat sales of 6,328 and overall sales (including away fans and boxes) at an estimated 8,028.

Hopefully with a bit of a last minute push and it being an evening match there will be more on the day sales than for a Saturday afternoon (there were about 300 on the day seat sales for Bolton), so I think we can still get above 8,500.

The only figure that really matters tomorrow though is 3 points - COYY

Back
Top Bottom