General POLL: Nappy Player of the Season

Player of the Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckbert

Apparently the Andrew Knapton player of the season poll is open.

Jeez that’s an impossible ask this season. Trying to think across the whole season and there’s maybe easty, brown? I think I might just have to go for TG or GOD just for having put a smile on my face a handful of times!

Brown by some distance.
Which says a lot about our team.

I went for Kyle Joseph only on the basis that he runs round a lot and does seem to genuinely care. I know he was in tears at the end of the Burton away debacle.
My vote was nowt to do with skill, which as above have said, is indicative of our crap team.

Hard to disagree with Brown. Christ. Less said about that the better. A victim of circumstance but can definitely be proud of his season and I’m glad he’s here next year.

I do think Cam should have a mention. Not his usual self this year but circa 10 goals from midfield in a terrible team is no mean feat and I’d love to see the stat on the points we’ve got from those goals - winners at Cheltenham, home vs Ipswich, equaliser vs Shef Wed etc. Without it being quite as obvious as years gone by, he’s been massively important again.

In a season that has already seen a retired player who has been managing another L1 team since January win Player of the Month, after being wheeled out for a few games earlier in the season, Ciaron Brown is going to (quite rightly) win Player of the Season by a landslide.

I genuinely think Tyler deserves it despite his relatively few appearances. His work rate is always fantastic, his attitude matches that, and he has shown himself capable of handling, and even shining, in League One.

GOD is getting there but needs to get that eye for goal. At the moment, both of them are a testament to the youth coaching at Oxford United in a season we have almost nothing to feel proud or happy about.

Of the "senior" players, I'd give it to Ciaron Brown, I also respect Cameron Brannagan for staying at this club for so long, and he always works hard and is our best player.

Poll added. Some options removed to keep within limit

Tough one this season for obvious reasons, gone for Brannagan, without his goals we would be royally screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom